𝐢𝐢𝐢. ships outside the group

Start from the beginning

𝗔𝗟𝗦𝗢 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗔𝗦 ── 𝗃𝗎𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗀𝗈𝗇.
𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘 ── 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟩.
𝗣𝗢𝗣𝗨𝗟𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗬 ── 𝟪𝟧/𝟣𝟢𝟢.
𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦 ── 𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗌.

⌗ julie didn't understand why people respected him so much inside the company when she first started being a trainee, but after jennie explained he was basically the king of k-pop, she was a little intimidated by his presence.

⌗ for her, he was the best of the best.

⌗ he was always so kind to her, even though he was the biggest idol at the time while she was just a mere trainee among hundreds.

⌗ after being chosen, along with jennie and rosé, to have a feat with him, he started to help her with all that "idol world."

⌗ she participated in three of his mvs.

⌗ had dating rumours since the featuring, but intensified in the last months of 2017 and first few of 2018.

⌗ one iconic photoshoot together.

⌗ broke up in 2019 due to "lack of common ideas" but a lot of people think they had a revival on 2020 when gd came back from the military, because of that instagram live jennie did where they both appeared super cozy with each other and g-dragon seemed really careful not to hurt julie's injured knee.

𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗚(𝖾𝗑-𝖦𝖮𝖳𝟩)

𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗚
𝖾𝗑𝖦𝖮𝖳𝟩

𝗔𝗟𝗦𝗢 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗔𝗦 ── 𝗃𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗅𝗂𝗓.𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘 ── 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟨.𝗣𝗢𝗣𝗨𝗟𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗬 ── 𝟩𝟢/𝟣𝟢𝟢.𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦 ── 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌.

𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘 ── 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟨.
𝗣𝗢𝗣𝗨𝗟𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗬 ── 𝟩𝟢/𝟣𝟢𝟢.
𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦 ── 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌.

⌗ jackson was the first friend julie made in korea. they met at the jype building and quickly became friends, since he was one of the few people there that could speak mandarin.