A Day Of Rest

A/N: I'm using the settings in the original novel. As stated, when they enter the Sealed God temple, it only started snowing a little. By the time they came out, there were already heavy piles of snow and it was already full winter.

I can only assume that it's early or late January

I can only assume that it's early or late January. Meh whatever heheh.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning, young master-nim."

Rok Soo opened his eyes slowly to adjust to the light. He rubbed his eyes and yawned. He could see his old butler smiling at him while handling a teacup to him.

'It's still lemonade. Though he added some sugar huh.'

Rok Soo drank up his morning tea and looked around his bed.

Two fur ball and a smooth bob could be seen cuddling near him. He was surprise that the children averaging twelve to thirteen years old sticking so close to him even though they are basically strangers.

He then glanced at Ron again before slowly getting out of bed.

'It seems like they didn't tell anyone about this. Isn't it better to just explain it earlier to avoid more misunderstandings?'

Last night, Rok Soo suggested Cale to notify those close to him but Cale was stubborn. All he said was something like "They don't need to worry about it." or "It'll be over soon once I smack the God of Death."

Of course, Alberu and Choi Han was sighing the whole time.

But then again, Rok Soo knew the reason why he didn't want his family and friends know of his current situation. Rok Soo too had the same problem.

They were afraid of being rejected.

Despite that, Rok Soo wanted them to know before it was too late, before Cale would regret it.

He couldn't tell the truth to his teammates even until most of his teammates had died in battle. And so he thought that he should give Cale a helping push.

Rok Soo walked towards the mirror but turned back to look at the children. The children were still sleeping soundly as the adults had an important talk until midnight and the children wanted to hear it too.

He stood in front of the mirror, but nothing happened.

'I guess he's not awake yet. Well, whatever.'

"Your bath is ready, young master-nim. Are you meeting with his majesty today too?"

"Yes, he said he had something to gift to me. I'll be bringing the children and Choi Han to the palace with me later."

"I understand young master-nim."

Rok Soo then entered the bathroom. He still can't get used to all the expensive decoration of the villa even though he heard it was inherited from the owner of an ancient power.