Cale & Rok Soo

A/N: Oh God pls forgive me, my English is not good.

"Hi?"

The children paused their movements, jaws dropped wide. They looked back and forth between the redhead and his reflection.

The one trapped in the mirror was none other than Cale. After the talk with the God of Death, he was blinded by a bright light. Squinting his eyes, he saw the shadows of people walking by but he was unable to recognize who it was.

Slowly, he senses came back to him. He can see the shining sun of Roan, a person standing beside the king and a black-haired swordsman. His hyung-nim was talking to that person.

However, that someone was blurry. 

'That bright light....did it came from hyung-nim? Pfffff- I could use that to tease him next time.'

Cale then look back at that blurry person.

'Who is that? Alberu seems comfortable around him but why can't I see his face.'

No information was shown by that person. That person was covered in thin smoke from head to toe.

Cale wanted to move towards his friends but was stopped by an invisible wall. The wall was preventing him from moving from his spot. He then realized that his legs moved involuntarily, copying that strange person's movement.

Thankfully, not all of his actions are restraint. Alberu was leisurely chatting with that stranger. Cale can see that the person was talking too, but Cale only stood still.

At a small corner within his range of sight, he saw a red kitten running towards him, followed up by a sliver kitten and a black bob.

Seeing the children made his heart calm down. He then greeted them as if he just went on a walk in the garden and came back.

But it seems like he made a mistake...

He could see panic in their eyes as they looked back and forth between the stranger and him.

"It's okay, I'm fine."

Cale tried to reassure the children that he is fine but it was too late. He could see Alberu, Choi Han and that stranger turning around.

"What the  f-"

"Language!!"

Alberu nearly swore but was stopped by Cale. Alberu's facial expression was priceless. Cale wanted to laugh but given the situation, it does not seem like a good time to do so.

Choi Han's eyes were shaking but Cale did not realize it. He was more curious about that blurry person.

"What is this? Seems creepy to me..." 

The said stranger moved back two steps.

"You seem creepier to me though?" Cale refuted.

They both had a stoic expression on them, making it hard to understand why there are two Cales.

"Ah, maybe..."

Og!Cale could be seen fidgeting a little before answering.

"Should I be honest? I felt relieved that I don't need to look at your face."

"Kim Rok Soo?"

"Cale Henituse."

Both the reflection and the main body mumbled at the same time.

"It seems like we're the only ones who can't see each other."

While the two nodded, the others were dumbfounded by the situation. The children were ready to attack but halted when they saw the calmness of both Cale. Alberu and Choi Han somewhat fathom the situation but find it hard to process.

"Raon, could you please put a soundproof barrier over the room?"

With a wave of the black bob's paw, an invisible dome could be seen enveloping the room. Raon has been with Cale for a long time, he understands that Cale was about to tell something important and has included them to listen in.

Cale remembered his promise with Raon after receiving team leader Lee Soo Hyuk's second ability; embrace. Raon wanted to tell his noona and hyung but Cale told him that it was not the time.

 And so, he waited.

"Rok Soo, I heard from that God."

"Rude, that's Rok Soo hyung for you."

The start of the conversation sets the mood and the tense children started to calm down. They can see a frown of disapproval on Cale's face.

"I heard about Kim Min Ah and Bae Puh Rum..."

Cale trailed off a little while glancing at Rok Soo.

(A/N: From now on I'm calling him Rok Soo.)

"Not just them, many more died again. The lion dragon, guardian of the Sealed God's temple appeared in the middle of Seoul during midnight." said Rok Soo.

Even if he did not spend a long time as Kim Rok Soo, he still cherishes his new companions. 

Not long after his first meeting with Cale, a huge lion dragon descended from the sky in Seoul. It appeared out of nowhere and it commenced a wide scale massacre. 

Kim Rok Soo was not in Seoul that time. He was on a mission trip in Donghae, which is situated way east of Korea. He could not leave his mother alone with no guardian so he took her along. When he received an order for back up, it was already too late.

The lion dragon was nowhere to be found, there was no temple either. However, he left traces of what it did. It was a horrible scene.

Kim Rok Soo knew the pain of being left behind, but he just carried on. He did not want his mother to worry. He was okay, at least his reason to survive is still with him.

Cale had complicated feelings towards Kim Rok Soo. Though they met before but it was only once.

The two redheads looked at each other. They can't see each other properly but they can feel a hint of sorrow from each other.

It was a long night indeed.

A/N: Its 1am, send help to this poor soul khahahah