Meeting Alberu

Og!Cale stood there in awe, dumbfounded by the amount of marble and gold that decorated the underground villa. He had never seen any house or villa decorated this way, not to mention the humongous black castle above ground.

Ron took the lead and guided him to his(cale's) bedroom for some rest. The group only consist of Ron, Beacrox, Choi Han, Eruhaben, the trio and himself. Rosalyn and Lock already left as they had other work to do.

Og!Cale already heard most of Cale's achievements along the way. The children kept a small distance from him but blabber out almost everything their daily lives.

Tiny little details such as how Cale took the cats in and fed them, or that time when Cale saved the people during the Plaza Terror Incident so and so forth.

It then turn into how many times his plate broke, fainted, cough up blood and was starved.

Raon was especially eager to tell him how many hours, minutes, and seconds that his human slept the last time he fell unconscious.

'This whole team of people are crazy but Cale himself was the craziest of them all. They defeated the white star in three years while it took us a minimum of 20 years. And yet we lost.'

Nevertheless, og!Cale was relieved. He was relieved that Cale did not hate him for forcing him to deal with the white star. He was also relieved that his family and the people of Rain City are still safe and sound thanks to Cale.

Usually, a normal person would have been blinded by their greed if they transmigrated into Cale Henituse's body. The first born of the wealthiest family, beautiful blood red hair, a healthy young body and a handsome face that makes all young ladies blush.

But Cale, the original Kim Rok Soo who was an orphan and could not afford any luxuries did not drown himself in money and pleasure.

Sure, Cale does like money. Og!Cale heard that Cale typically almost emptied the royal family's vault every single time he used the golden plaque.

However to his surprise, he always used it for others, such as buying the magic tower to create funds for the Whimper Kingdom's soldier (that's a lie, Cale did it to loot the secret vault of the magic tower) and throwing money into the lava to get an ancient power to stop Pendrick from dying in future events (Cale had fun laughing like a maniac while throwing all those silver coins).

The children went on talking until they reached the fifth floor of the villa. Ron opened the door and the children jumped onto to bed immediately.

Og!Cale was still processing the information until a man of bright blonde hair and clear blue eyes popped up in front of him.

"KYYAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

"AHHHHHHHHH!!"

The two young man were rather shocked by each other. There was an awkward silence between the two for a while. One was shocked by the sudden appearance of the current king while the other was shocked by the redhead's scream.

"What is wrong with you?! You scared the shit out of- haa.... never mind that."

Og!Cale look at the king accusingly while the latter crossed his arm on the chest and sighed.

"I- I'm so sorry your majesty."

"Hyung."

"I'm sorry hyung-nim."

Og!Cale could only lower his head. He didn't know much of Cale's relationship with Alberu. Though they did say they are sworn brothers, og!Cale doubt that they actually mean it as Alberu was quite the sly person.

Cale should be someone who would avoid such person since he knew Alberu's personality through the novel.

But the composed yet cunning royal was nowhere to be found. The man in front of him is wearing comfortable clothes with his hair a little brushed back.

"You."

Alberu pointed at og!Cale and started to speak.

"Why didn't you show up for dinner? I've even asked the royal chefs to make a feast. I promised to give you your slacker life but those medals are not something I can stop them from giving you since it was entirely your own fault."

Og!Cale stared at the man silently, there was a hint of surrender from Alberu's voice, seemingly because he does not want to deal with this particular young master.

Ron left the room and closed the door. He was interested to what might happen later but did not want to interrupt their touching reunion.

Choi Han on the other hand has jumped in through the window when the king arrived.(Jesus Choi Han, it's the fifth floor!)

"Your majesty, that, I forgot."

It was a simple excuse but it was the truth. Og!Cale was preoccupied with stories of a certain silver shield hero that he forgot to tell Choi Han to reject the king's offer.

"Yes yes I see. Let me guess, the next time I invite you for dinner you're going to tell me you fell sick or something?"

Unlike Kim Rok Soo who can't use his ability to the maximum, there's no way Cale could forget anything as he had his ability and falling sick is almost close to impossible too with that ancient power of his.

While the adults were busy chatting away, the three children saw something weird moving in the mirror. The mirror on the wall near the door, something is not right.

Hong was the first to move towards it. On and Raon tried to stop him but he was too fast, so they followed. But what they saw made them doubt their eyes more.

The reflections of the adults are all normal except for one person. Alberu and Cale were talking, but in the mirror only Alberu was doing the talking.

To confirm their suspicion, the reflection of their guardian noticed them and turned towards them.

"Hi?"

A/N: I'm a reckless driver yes I am. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.