Similarity

"He's late."

His majesty the king of Roan Empire, Alberu Crossman frowned. He looked at the clock only to become more irritated.

'Two hours late. That crazy bastard hasn't lose it has he.'

"Maybe he is currently busy?" said Tasha, who was standing beside her nephew.

Alberu knows that should be impossible. With the tight security of those overprotective and scary bastards, there's no way Cale Henituse can touch anything related to the word work.

His instructor-nim didn't give him a reply either. That's worrying.

"Haa.. Just in case, I should go check on him."

Alberu stood up from his seat and left the dining room. He then headed to his study to get a couple of teleportation scrolls.Tasha on the other hand, was trying hard not to laugh.

'Who knows maybe young mater cale just wants to ditch this dinner to avoid you ~'

The victory banquet was held a week after the war. Reconstructions were still on going but the Royal family wanted to increase their reputation to save their faces by holding a banquet.

When Cale heard that he will be given medals from each country, both Western and Eastern continent, he fainted. When he woke up again, the banquet was already over.

From then on, he started avoiding Alberu.

'He's still sulking? Just because of that?'

Alberu tore the teleportation scroll and prepared his lines to annoy his dongsaeng. Soon, he was envelope by a bright light and his body disappeared.

When he arrived at Cale's bedroom in the Henituse Castle, he expected to hear the giggles and laughters of children. However he was greeted with silence.

'The bed is cold, I can't feel any of their presence either. He must have left a long time ago.'

There is only a place Cale can run of to. And that is his underground villa in the Forest of Darkness.

Alberu then tore another teleportation scroll.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Cale could not see the end of it as it was pitch black. He walked and walked with no sense of direction. Eventually, he stopped.

"What do you want, you fxxking God."

Cale sounded tired as he gave the ground a small kick.

"As expected of our Cale, you caught on fast. No, you caught on wayyy too fast."

A silver grey hair man with strong and tall physique stood behind Cale. Those black eyes of his stare through the soul of him.
Unlike the last time Cale saw him, he is currently wearing mourning clothes.

"So, what do you want from me? The fact that I'm here means trouble. If you're here to talk me in to be your Saint, you can fxxk off now."

Cale turned around and met him eye to eye. He frowned when he saw the mourning clothes wore by the God of Death.

"Hey, isn't that mine? Why are you wearing my clothes?"

Instead of an expression of grief, the handsome man is looking rather playful.

"Do I not look good in them?"

'Is he a pervert or something, why does he keep messing with m-'

"I can hear your thoughts you know."

"Oh."

There was a short silence between those two before Cale decided to repeat his question.

"Why am I here?"

But the God of Death remained quiet. It looks like he doesn't want to talk about that topic. Cale's patience is running thin.

Only then, the God of death spoke.

"Cale, do you remember to content of the deal the original Cale signed with me?"

The God of Death leisurely walked around Cale, waiting for his answer.

"About you saving his life, turning back time and exchange bodies with me?"

"Correct, but what else?"

"Huh?"

Cale glanced at the God of Death. He thought about it but nothing comes in mind.

"Cale, I wanted someone to save this world. This world is precious to me. And so I made him exchange bodies with you. But what happens next? Now that there's peace, what's next?"

Cale stood there silently, he thought of his worst nightmare.

"It can't be that you're not gonna give me my slac-"

"You will have your slacker life."

The God of Death looked at Cale in disbelief. Who in the world would have imagined the hero who defeated a god only wants a slacker life?

"Cale, I know that i asked whether you want to stay or go back to your world during the sealed god test. You told me you wanted to stay."

For once, a different expression could be seen on the God of Death. Fatigue could be seen in his eyes.

"After sealing the God of Despair, my powers are rather weak. I guess I have to break my promise a little but I'll give my best to help you."

"What do you mean?"

"Cale, what is the similarity of you and the original Cale just before you exchange bodies?"

What is the similarity? The answer is death. One is near death while the other wanted death. Cale Henituse was nearly killed by the White Star while Kim Rok Soo simply lived because he couldn't die.

"Ah also Cale, I want you to know that Kim Min Ah and Bae Puh Rum are dead."

A/N: I'm currently on a short trip~ well all I did was sleep tho xoxo~