This was their first time being here and the sight impressed them. The walls were marbled and white colored, brightening the place. The desk that was occupied by the security guards was also made of marble and the surface looked smooth and cold to the touch. There was a large chandelier hanging on the center of the ceiling, making the place looked even classier.

"I can't believe you would be staying here now," Wess said, his tone revealed slight jealousy.

"N-Natalie allows me to bring some friends up, but no wild parties," Cole said.

"Please follow me," the security guard said and the two young men finally noticed a new security guard had taken place behind the desk, next to the other guard. The new guard grinned, noticing their surprise and gave them a friendly wave.

Cole waved back as Wess nodded with a grin. Both followed the guard into the elevator. "This place looks like a hotel than an apartment," Wess whispered to Cole, who nodded in agreement.

They got out from the elevator on the third floor, and once again both males were marveled at the sight that greeted them. The corridor's floor was covered with deep red carpet and mini chandeliers were installed at the wall to light the corridor.

"Are you sure they told you the rent's amount correctly?" Wess asked Cole suspiciously.

"I asked Trent a few times and his answer remains unchanged," Cole answered worriedly.

"Speaking of the devil," Wess mumbled under his breath as his face visibly paled when a red-haired man walked towards them.

Cole forced himself not to laugh despite it was quite an amusing sight. "Hello, Trent."

"Hey, looks like Big B manage to bring you guys up here. Thanks for bringing up the kids, BB." Trent slapped the guard's back lightly with a grin.

Big B narrowed his eyes at Trent. "Do not call me that."

Trent ignored him and focused on Cole and Wess. "Big B is a resident too. He stays on the first floor. He volunteers for guard duty on weekends."

"N-Nice to meet you," Cole greeted weakly at Big B, who's busy glaring at Trent.

Now that Cole really looked at Big B, he noticed that the other man was huge. He was taller than Trent, who was already more than seven feet tall. Big B also has impressive muscles under the short sleeved grey uniform.

Trent wrapped each arm around Cole and Wess's shoulder. He grinned wickedly when Wess shivered from the contact. "Do you know what does Big B means?" he whispered as if he was sharing a secret, but the whispering was loud enough for Big B to hear.

Cole shakes his head while Wess tried to act as a stone statue by standing as still as possible.

"Look at him. His arms, legs and even his shoulder are big!"

Big B pressed the doorbell of F3-24, ignoring Trent. He was already used to Trent making fun of him to the other residents that were forced to entertain Trent's antics.

Cole could not help but gulped when the sound of the lock unbolting reached his ears. The door opened to reveal a sight that would make most men drool.

A flushed Natalie Kilper stood at the door wearing a thin white tank top with a low cut, showing a nice amount of cleavage. The black sports pant was hugging her ass and thighs in a very tantalizing way. A large clip pinned her brown curls up, but some escaped to drape over her long, pale neck.

"Hello! Welcome!" Natalie greeted cheerfully, her brown eyes seem to be sparkling in delight. She ushered them to come in. "Coming in, B?"

"No, I'm still on duty." Cole and Wess quickly thanked Big B before he left.

"I just did some last minute cleaning on your new room, Cole. I have a bed, a table, and cupboard provided for you. They are just my old stuff actually so there's no need to treat them like gold."

Cole barely has time to take in the sight of the living room and kitchen before Natalie eagerly steered them further into the apartment and straight to where his new room would be. When Cole saw his room, he decided he liked it a lot. The room was not too small or too big, just the right space for him to be comfortable in.

There was a single sized bed that was covered with white bedding and a tall, slightly worn out cupboard at the corner of the room. There was also a small wooden table and a matching chair placed beside the cupboard and conveniently right under the light bulb, making it easier for his eyes when he wants to study.

He placed the box in his hand on the table as he takes in his new room with excited eyes.

"What do you think?" Natalie asked. Her eyes shone brightly, eager for his comment and hopeful for praise too.

Cole smiled genuinely. "I like it. T-Thank you."

Cole blinked in confusion when one second he was looking at Natalie then the next he was seeing naked skin. His face was cushioned on something soft and warm.

Cole heard Wess gasped loudly and Trent yelling, "Natalie!"

It took him two more seconds to finally understand that one; Natalie had hugged him, or rather, his head.

Two; the naked skin he was currently staring belongs to Natalie.

Three; his face was pressed onto Natalie's soft breast.

Four; he does not know how to get out of this situation.

He could still breathe, thankfully, and he could smell Natalie's sweat and the lingering smell of her soap. He tried to speak but what he managed to utter was just mumblings. It does not help that each time he moved his lips, he would rub his lips over her soft skin.

When he was finally released from the painful yet sweet imprisonment, he could feel his face burning from the heat and embarrassment.

"I'm sorry! It's just that you are so cute! I just can't stop myself from hugging you!" Natalie apologized earnestly and this time Cole blushed from the compliment.

Cole was always told that he was adorable and he hated it. It gave him the impression that he was timid and weak, unlike his brother, who looked strong and dependable. Thanks to his adorable face, most females favored him while males tend to shun him or bully him.

But when Natalie said he was cute, he did not feel the usual irritation. Cole wondered if his mind was a bit messed up from the breast suffocation. A part of him even wanted to be suffocated again just to feel the soft pillow-like sensation, which terrified him.

Trent cleared his throat and grabbed Natalie's wrist. "Let's leave the kids to unpack. I'm dying for a drink." With that, Trent dragged a reluctant Natalie out of the room, leaving the two young adults standing there, dumbfounded.

"Now I understand why you want to be her roommate," Wess finally speak.

"Huh?"

Wess grinned at Cole wickedly. "She's freaking hot for an old lady."

Cole blushed furiously as he snapped, "S-She's not that old."

"You sure? How old is she?"

"I don't k-know."

Wess frowned thoughtfully before he shrugged. "Well, who cares when she looks good? And did you notice her body? How does her breast feel?"

"Wess!"