Chapter 15

It's Louis' birthday today!!!!! 

Aghhhhhh, I can't belive he's 30!! He's come so far:)

Proud.

-------------------------

Louis' Pov:

It's been almost a week since I first arrived in the hospital. All of my memory from the incident at school has come back now. I started having dreams every night after my first night here, the dreams were almost like visions of what happened. That's how I remember. 

I'm set to go back home tomorrow thankfully, I'm kinda over being here a the moment. And I can't wait to see Maxy again! I miss him so much, I bet he's wondering where I am, I hope he doesn't think I left him. As soon as I get home I'm gonna give him hundreds of hugs and kisses to make it up to him.

For the past few nights, Zayn and Niall have swapped back and forth staying the night here with me. Mr. Styles never came back though but he's probably just busy with school and stuff. I haven't told anyone yet but I think I have a crush on Mr. Styles. 

I start blushing and let out a little giggle at the thought of him.

What?

I can't help it, he's just so pretty! Well hot I guess you could say. Such nice curly hair and pretty eyes. And his smile, that always makes me blush. I just wish he was more nice. I don't think he likes me very much, even though he did kiss me. 

Yes.

I remember the kiss in his car, and staying the night at his place. I wish I wasn't drunk that night, maybe something more could've happened? Oh never mind I shouldn't even be thinking these thoughts.

Anyways, I go back to school in two days. I guess I'm not too upset about that. I'll be able to see Mr. Styles which I'm looking forward to. Chad has been expelled from school so hopefully I won't have to deal with him and his friends any more.

I've still got about an hour or two until Zayn and Niall get here to hang out. I think they're at the skate park or something with their other friends. I grab my phone out of my bag to pass time. I click through different social media pages until I come across one that catches my eye. 

Mr. Styles has Instagram? Hm. Well according to his bio he's 23 so I guess that's not too weird. But 23? That's like a five of six year gap or something. But I'll be turning 18 at the end of this year so I guess it's not too bad right? I mean, age is just a number. Tehe.

Unfortunately for me though his account is private. I request to follow him and then continue browsing. I come across another account that catches my eye, the main reason because the profile picture is of Mr. Styles and another guy.

Liam Payne. 

Hmm.

I click on his account and look through some of his photos. I'm thinking he's probably a modal because lots of his photos are professional photoshoots advertising different brands and stuff. That's cool.

To be honest Liam is really hot but I still like Mr. Styles better. As I scroll down a bit more I come across photos of Liam and Mr. Styles together. 

Oh no.

Are they boyfriends? 

Oh I hope there not. I can't find any of them kissing just hugging and posing together. Ok I think I'm safe, I think Mr. Styles is single. 

I continue going through the photos of them together until I find a shirtless one of Mr. Styles at the beach with water dripping down his body. 

Oh my gosh, Mr. Styles has abs, and tattoos! 

I can feel my face heating up, I cover my eyes with my hand blushing. Mr. Styles is so hot. His body is so perfect, and his tattoos, now I just wanna run my tongue acro- LOUIS! What the hell are you thinking?

Suddenly the room feels really hot. There's a tingly feeling between my legs, I pull the sheets down a bit and look down. 

It's moving.

I pull the sheet back up and try to ignore it. This hasn't happened before, what am I supposed to do?

I pull my phone out and continue looking through the pictures, there's a lot more shirtless pictures of Mr. Styles now, some with Liam and some with Mr. Styles just by himself. The  tingly feeling between my legs comes back again, it's keeps getting worse when I look at the pictures of him. 

I slowly travel my hand down my body to my lower region. Gently running my fingers over top of it, feeling how hard it is.

Oh gosh.

I chuck my phone down on my bed and role over onto my stomach. Maybe if I stop thinking about Mr. Styles it'll go away. I let out a sob and stuff my face into the pillow. I don't like this.

After about half an hour everything has finally settled down. There's a quiet knock on the door before Zayn and Niall walk in. 

Niall and I have gotten a lot closer now. Obviously not as close as me and Zayn but we're quite good friends. He's just really easy to get along with and got this likable, bubbly personality. 

We watch a couple movies and eating the pizza they managed to sneak in here until it gets really late and time for them to go home, promising me they'll be back here tomorrow to take me home. 

I get under the covers of my hospital bed and cuddle up to one of my pillow. I smile to myself happily while rubbing my tummy in circles. 

That was some goooood pizza.

--------------------------------

Question of the chapter:  Biggest fear? Mines Drowning