The pearl like tear slipped out of her eye and before her own hand reached there someone others come to wipe it. Her eyes closed with the touch and she felt arousing goosebumps.

"You were returning without even seeing me? Why? Didn't you miss me?" He asked out and she didn't has any answer. She could see the changes in his behavior, his talking style and everything was changed. He was no more her innocent jai, but more mature than him.

"D__Do you still rem_ember me?"

Her question made him smile in a calm way. He rubbed his thumb over her cheek and then gazed in her dark approaching orbs.

"Jeena bhul sakta hu pr TUMHE KABHI NAHI! Tumse toh meri jaan judi hai, Naira!"

That was the peak and she didn't control herself from crying. Her arms went round behind his neck and she jumped on him hiding her tiny body with his large one.

Jai chuckled out as his arm automatically wrapped over her waist and he swirled at the place.

"You are behaving like old jai!"

He stated and she giggled, snuggling in his arms. They stood in the same position, wrapped in each other's arms. Now naira was the most happiest. She has the love of life near her, that was what she wanted and carved.

The sight first time brought happiness in aditya's eyes. His heart was satisfied after what he has seen. With all the other family members were happy seeing both of them.

"Naira? Now will you welcome me properly or we will stay like this only?"

His words brought her back in senses as she wiped her tears and smiled looking at him.

Jai smiled back and then stepped forward. He leaned at her and pressed his lips over her cheek, surprising her to core.

Her blush grew more when she noticed the presence of other family members. Rishab cleared his throat as he diverted his attention towards his newly born son and wife. While the others just pretended like they don't have any intrest.

Naira hurriedly ran to their room. Whereas jai ruffled his hair nervously then glancing at them all he too followed his wife.

His changed self has satisfied all of them. Before few years ago they didn't have any hope of him getting well but naira's arrival in his life made a very positive impact.

~•~

"Do you remember our previous moments? The time we spent before our marriage and after marriage? Do you remember the way we used to sneak out in mid-night and went to eat street food?" Suddenly out of nowhere the question bounced up in her mind.

Till now they were laying on the bed. Jai with his arm under her neck and she keeping one arm on his chest and staring the ceiling.

Both had changed their behavior. Jai was behaving more matured and naira more childish.

Her question chuckled him. He didn't answer anything and looked in her direction. Seeing her cute face he felt like kissing her and he didn't let the desire down. He flipped both of them and caged her between the bed and him.

Naira's face stricken up with nervousness as she avoided his gaze and lowered her eyes placing her hands on his chest. "W_why are you looking like this?"

"I'm seeing my mature naira turning too much childish and seeing this cute face I can't stop myself from__"

He paused and she questioned back "From?"

"Kissing you." The mere whisper flushed out her cheeks, before she respond much his lips had already sealed her once. Her wide eyes gazed in his mischievous striken one. Jai's palm roamed inside her top as he creased her soft milky skin of waist arousing the waves of pleasure in her.