With a blushing face, I managed to give a reply. "You know what, why dont you just eat your lunch? My class is about to start soon so I'll probably leave when the bell rings."

She laughed but did as I say. Calm down, my heart. Don't assume things.

"Can you join me later after class? It has been a while since I last had a stroll around the city. That is, if youre not too busy and if its okay with you," I heard her say. I turned to look at her.

"Of course. I'll meet you here or outside the campus?"

"I wont be attending the afternoon classes since I'm excused so you can just come here anytime."

"Okay then. I'll come back later," I said and smiled at her.

"Sounds good." She did as well and continued eating the food I brought her.

"You brought your bike?" I asked when she went first to where the bikes were parked. She nodded. She came back with it but she did not get on it.

"Have you ever ride a bike before?" she asked. I shook my head. I honestly haven't tried riding one since I dont know how.

"Well then, now's a good time to experience it," she said and grabbed her helmet. She passed it on to me, in which I looked at her in confusion.

"Youre giving this to me? Then what are you going to wear?" I asked. She only had one helmet yet she's giving it to me. I was touched, no kidding, but I cant help but worry.

She chuckled and proceed to wear it on my head. My heart was racing because of how close she was. Plus I could smell her cologne and I could tell that it will be my favorite scent from now on.

"There. You dont have to worry about me. I'm already used to this. Come on now and hold on to me or else you'll fall," she said and hopped on the bike already.

I think it is a bit late for that because I already fell for you. I'm just not sure if you'll catch me.

"Um, are you sure this is safe?" As much as I feel giddy, I'm a bit nervous. I've never been on a bike before. She laughed heartily and pulled me to sit behind her.

My face was already red and it became darker when she locked my arms on her waist. Kyaaaaaah!

"Omooooo you guys are cute!" We both turned to the owner of the voice and saw Chaeyoung and Nagyung.

"Eomma and Appa! Are you guys going on a date?" Nagyung asked while squealing. She calls us that now too, even though I told her Jiheon is our only child.

"Yah. Go home, kids. Where's Jiheon by the way? Did you leave her alone??" I asked when I noticed that the maknae is not with them. The three of them usually go home together.

"She's with her friends, unnie. Don't worry because Yuna and Yujin are with her," Chaeyoung assured. I sighed in relief.

"Oh. Well then, go home now you two."

"Dont forget the sleepover, unnies!" she reminded and dragged Nagyung with her when the bus arrived.

"Bye, eomma and appa!" Nagyung bid farewell.

"Ba safe, kids!" Gyuri told them before they got on the bus. She then turned to me, "What was Chaeyoung talking about?"

She then started to pedal. Wow! It actually feels good riding a bike. No wonder she enjoys this than riding the bus or Saerom-unnie's van.

"Oh. That? Well, that kid came up with a crazy idea of having a sleepover at their house some time this week," I explained. She hummed in response.

She then started to tell me random things like facts about the places we pass by to. Sometimes about space and the stars, in which I would listen attentively and agreeing to it.

Doing this and being with her felt romantic. I would just witness this on the television but now, I know how it feels to be spending time with the person who makes my heart flutter and happy.

"You see that?" she pointed at the night sky, on that bright star just below the crescent moon. I nodded and looked up. We stopped by on a park while eating tteokbeoki and lattes that she bought for us.

"That bright star is the planet Venus. Once a year, it is on the same spot with the moon. If you look at the moon, Luna, it looks like she's smiling while looking at Venus," she says while looking at the starry night sky, smiling. I looked at her. Once again, I fell for her. I feel like floating because of the overwhelming feeling that only she can have on me.

"And you know what I think? Youre that bright star in the sky. You remind me of Venus. Just like the goddess of beauty, youre very beautiful, Jisun-ah. Not just your face, but your personality and soul. Everything is beautiful about you," she stated without looking at me. I'm glad she didn't or else she'll see my bright red face.

And you remind me of the moon, Gyuri. Your eyesmile is that of the moon, captivating and brightens up even the darkest night. Looking at you can make someone feel at ease and happy, just like the moon. You're mysterious outside but once people read your story, they fall in love with you. Just like what happened to me. You are my moon, Jang Gyuri.

I could not say that aloud because I'm scared she'll not like me back. I chuckled.

"Why are you saying that all of a sudden?" I shyly asked, with my feelings all over the place.

"Because it's true. Anyway, let's go home now. Jiwon and Seoyeon might be looking for you already," she said and stood up.

I did as well. She once again wore the helmet on me while smiling. All I could do it stare at her. Once she's done, she pats my head and went to get her bike not far from us.

It's hard not to fall in love with you, Jang Gyuri.