10

"You guys are not allowed to say no. I already asked my father about this and he agreed. Plus, they're on a business trip for a week so we'll have the place for ourselves. Come on, what do you say?" Chaeyoung kept bugging us about a sleepover she planned. We are currently having our lunch and she just came to inform us about her great plan for the week.

"I'm in! So, when is this?" Me and Seoyeon looked at Jiwon because she agreed to it immediately. Chaeyoung cheered as she and Jiwon jumped up and down with each other. I facepalmed. What else is new? Of course she'll agree.

"I think that's a great idea, right Romsae?" Hayoung-unnie also agreed. Saerom-unnie was speechless, as the second oldest of the group joined Chaeyoung and Jiwon who were still jumping in joy.

"Well, I can't say no to Hanyang. Besides, it's not like we do this everyday," Saerom-unnie reasoned, smiling sweetly while looking at Hayoung-unnie who was still laughing with the two dorks.

"I cant say no that loud girl too. What do you think, Jissen?" Seoyeon turned to me.

I thought about it. If Saerom and Hayoung are agreeing to it, Gyuri will surely not object. Speaking of the puppy, she did not join us today because she's practicing for her piano recital next week. I'll go to her after this since I know she hasn't eaten lunch yet.

I shrugged. "I guess. I have no choice, have I?"

I peeked through the door of the music room and
noticed that it was quiet inside.
I slowly opened the door and saw Gyuri sleeping, laying on her hands resting on top of the piano. I smiled. I tiptoed towards her. When I got near her, I sat just beside her.

I placed some loose strands of hair, which was covering her face, behind her ear. She looks so cute, just like a puppy while sleeping. So peaceful. I also laid beside her and stared at her face.

"Why do you look so pretty even when youre just sleeping right there? You dont know how much effect you have in me even by just staying still and doing nothing. Sadly, I cant tell you about my feelings just yet. But, I will.... soon enough," I whispered.

As much as I want to stare at her all day, I need to wake her up because I know she's hungry since its way past lunch time. So I tapped her nose three times, hoping she'll wake up.

"Gaejookie, wakey wakey sleepy puppy~" I cooed.

She stirred for a while and whined cutely. Awe! My heart melted seeing her in this state. Way far from the cool and tsundere girl everyone knows.

I giggled and tickled her nose again. "Yah, Jang Gyuri. You havent eaten lunch yet. Get up now," I threatened using my aegyo voice. She then slowly opened her eyes. I smiled at her as she yawned.

"How long was I asleep, Ponyo?" she asked and stretched. I took a lunchbox on my bag and placed it in front of her.

"No idea. I came here not long ago and saw you knocked out," I chuckled.

She smiled and took the lunch box. "I didn't get enough sleep last night because of a project due on Friday. Plus I had to practice my piece for the recital," she explained. I frowned. I bet she's having a hard time managing her time.

"You want me to help you with anything? I'd be happy to help," I offered. I feel bad for her.

She gave me a reassuring smile and a pat on the head. "Its alright, Ponyo. I can still manage. Thanks for this, by the way. You seem to be enjoying you're role as my wife, huh?" she joked although for me, it sent my whole system to malfunction. Wife? Me? Her wife?!