8

I cant believe I listened to Jiwon´s hilarious suggestion. Here I am, preparing the lunchbox containing the food I cooked earlier. Its for Gyuri since Jiwon suggests that I do that.

"Now that Gyuri-unnie knows that you cook well, why dont you use that as a weapon to win her over?"

"Jissen!! Lets go now, Saerom-unnie and Hayoung-unnie came to give us a ride," Seoyeon came then stormed after with her things. Wait. They´re here?!

I hurriedly did some finishing touches with the lunchbox then went to get my things, but not forgetting to check my self in the mirror.

I stormed outside, all smiles, excited to see someone.... only to be met by a laughing Jiwon, Seoyeon who was restraining herself to laugh and an apologetic Hayoung. I tried to control my facial expressions and acted normal, even if its no use.

"Good morning, Jisun. I hope you wont mind that we came by to give you guys a hop to school," Saerom-unnie explains. I shook my head and smiled at her.

"I dont mind, unnie. Thank you by the way," I said and went to sit beside Jiwon at the back seat since Hayoung-unnie occupied the shotgun seat.

I looked around the van, then I could still hear Jiwon and Seoyeon´s snickers. I elbowed the one on my side, earning a groan.

"By the way, as you can see, Gyuri isnt here. She actually doesnt join us on mornings since she either uses her bike or just walks to school," Hayoung-unnie explained.

"She just walks to school?!" Jiwon asked in shock. Even myself. Like, seriously?! I heard Saerom-unnie chuckle.

"Yeah. But thats when she wakes up really early. Today she used her bike to school," she asserted.

Now it made me think that she likes long walks so much.

"Youre here," she smiled and stopped playing the piano. I approached her.

"Why? Dont you like it when I´m here?" I joked but I think it was cheesy. Brrrr. She chuckled and shook her head. She made some space beside her to make me sit down, which I obliged. I took the lunchbox inside my bag and shyly gave it to her without glancing at her face. Its embarrassing!

"Oh, whats this?" she accepted and asked, curious to whats inside the lunchbox.

"I, um... its for you. I made it this morning," I explained as I looked elsewhere. I heard her giggle after.

"Aww, Ponyo~ Thanks a lot. I´m a hundred percent sure it tastes great because you made it," she stated. I blushed hard that I cant look at her. Stop! I´m falling even harder if you continue to do that.

"How about we eat lunch together later? I´ll tell Hanyang and Romsae," she suggested enthusiastically. I looked at her and smiled.

"Okay then. Then I´ll tell Jiwon and Seoyeon, too."

I was looking at the clock every 10 seconds, waiting for the bell to finally ring. I´m not being impatient, just a little bit. Jiwon nudged me suddenly, which made me look at her. "What?"

"Youre acting weird. Whats bothering you?" she asked. Maybe she noticed how I glance at the clock from time to time.

"O-oh, nothing... I´m just... hungry," I wasnt, but I have to answer to convince her. She nodded.

"Well, just a few more minutes before lunch break. Just wait till then," she said. I should tell her that someone´s gonna join us later.

"Megan, is it okay if Gyuri join us later?" I asked in a low-voice. She snapped her head to look at me. Her expression was scary plus I thought her neck would break. She smiled widely.