giving the girl a smile you wrapped your arms around her, returning the hug. as sasha backed up you were put into another hug, only this one was from behind.

furrowing your brows in question you snapped your head to the male. once seeing who it was you turned on your heel giving him a small hug "well hello eren"

giving you a nod in return he backed away from you grabbing a candy cane that sat on the counter. walking away from him you took a seat next to connie who sat on a very long couch.

the buzz cut male squinted his eyes at you "who said you could sit here?!"

shrugging you took the piece of chocolate out of his hand plopping it into your mouth "i don't know but this chocolate is fucking good"

armin got up from his seat walking over to you "glad you could make it y/n!" smiling you sat up from your seat a bit and gave him a hug.

sasha who now took a seat next to you groaned in defeat "who the fuck ate all the hersheys!" mikasa sighed at the girl and shook her head "you did."

leaning back into the couch you gave a glance to sasha. the girl only blinked in response to the raven haired girls accusations.

as soon as you were about the speak a female walked in. connie and sasha who sat next to you cheered "holy fuck can we open presents now?!"

blinking you snorted at how impatient the two were. taking the phone out of your pocket you checked the time taking into account how long you had left.

ymir who just walked in smiled at connie as she rushed over to the counter "hell yeah, where's mine at?"

scrunching up your face you watched as connie quickly got up from his seat. it wasn't long until he tripped on the rug falling onto the floor.

watching as the male groaned at the pain he was feeling you couldn't help but laugh. and sasha who was next to you also broke out into a fit of laughter.

sooner or later the whole group busted out in laughter. connie rolled over onto his back letting his eyes scan the ceiling "fuck you all!"

snorting ymir started to take presents off of the counter and pass them out. at the sight of this armin quickly got up and helped.

once the gifts were all passed out, you all started to open them at the same time. nobody took turns. when a gift was open they would shout a thank you to whoever gave it to them.

so as sasha ripped open her gift, she instantly gasped and looked over to you "holy shit thanks y/n! you must be rich what the fuck!" the gift was a box filled to the brim with a variety of gift cards to sasha's favorite restaurants.

giving the girl a smile you picked up a small black box. it wasn't wrapped as a gold bow was stuck on top of it. looking at the name tag you noticed it was from eren.

letting out a small hum you removed the lid. inside sat a necklace. the chain was gold as a small emerald colored gem sat in the middle. a smile painted your lips as your breath was taken away.

the piece of jewelry was absolutely beautiful.

looking up you let your eyes gaze around the room to land on eren. and as if he knew you opened his gift, his eyes met yours. tilting your head back you proceeded to mouth 'thank you'.

the male nodded his head as he lifted his hand to show the gift you got him. well one of them.

you didn't know what to choose for him so in the bag sat giftcards to some good clothing places. there was also three black boxes that held silver rings. and lastly some cash was thrown in the bag too.