picking it up you saw a text notification pop up on the lockscreen. clicking onto the baner you let the face id do its job as it took you to the app.

erenhey gamer girl can you comeover and help me clear thislevel?

eren
hey gamer girl can you come
over and help me clear this
level?

y/n
sure, but i'm going
shopping right now. can
will I come by later?

eren
no, you can
come over now

y/n
deal with it. i'll be
over in a hour
eren disliked a message

shaking your head at how demanding the male was being, you sat your phone in the cup holder

shaking your head at how demanding the male was being, you sat your phone in the cup holder. deciding to drive to marley you planned to go to a small shop you liked. they always had the perfect gifts. picking your phone back up you shuffled your music.

the drive was going to be long so you preferred not to sit in silence.

humming you let the music fill your ears as you focused on the road. when the music started to get louder you smiled as the bass shook the car. you always liked driving into marley. it was a big city, meaning that it was decorated beautifully. tall skyscrapers filled the sky while greenery littered the ground.

that was one of your favorite things about marley, it was stunning to look at. even if you wanted to tear your eyes away, you couldn't as you were captivated by the shining lights that often switched colors.

leaning your left arm onto the driver's door you rested your head on the palm of your hand.

it was hard to deny marley wasn't beautiful, but it was a shame as horrible people lived there.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

parking your car you couldn't help but let your body fill up with joy at the sight of the familiar building. getting out of the vehicle you quickly rushed to get into the store. you were instantly greeted by the smell of lavender that swayed around the room. it filled your senses as a calm feeling ran around your body putting you into a relaxing state.