Episode 8

The girls were seated in the room. Jin Goo entered. "You guys must be scared about the survival announcement. Kawaguchi Yurina, you're currently first in the ranking. Do you think you'll be able to preserve your place?" "I really want to secure this place, but honestly I'm not sure." "Kim Chaehyun, it was your first time in TOP10, do you think you can stay?" "I'm dying to stay, but I'll have to see how things go." 

"Today is the day before the survival announcement. And you'll be given a third mission on this very day. All 54 girls will be preparing for this mission together. But those who get eliminated won't be able to do the mission". That was very shocking news. Nozomi was scared that she might get eliminated, but due to the benefit she was more confident. 

"This mission is called the Creation Mission. During this mission, there won't be any K-C-J restriction." Everyone clapped. "Now the new songs will be revealed. Here's the first song"

The big TV was on, and they showed the producers who had produced the songs. First was U+Me=Love. It was an upbeat song and the choreo was great. But Nozomi didn't feel like the song would suit her. She wanted a song like Rumor of Produce 48. 

The next songs producer game on screen. He had written a song called Shoot. It was a cute song and Nozomi burst a lot of uwus lol. 

Next was a song called Snake. Nozomi really liked the song and kept it as an option. 

"Now, since there are 54 of you, Utopia, Shoot and U+Me=Love is for 7 people, Snake for 8. And what can't we forget in this mission? It's the benefit. The benefit will be two times the number of votes you acquire for 24 hours before the voting closes. The voting results keep changing till the very end so you're gonna have to get this benefit to move on to the next round."

Nozomi is assigned to a room where she sees no one. But suddenly Su Rui Qi jumps at her and both of them scream. "Oh hi!" they both say. "This is my first time performing with you" she smiles. Next Wen Zhe entered the room. They both scared her and they hugged. "Surely we can't do a cute concept, so we must be Snake." said Wen Zhe. "Hey! I am cute ok." Nozomi tried to do a cute face but both of them laughed at her and said "No!".

They waited for some time, and Kim Dayeon entered the room. All of them hugged her. Slowly all the girls assigned to Snake came and the room was full. When Yaning entered Nozomi screamed "Yenny!!" and clinged onto her. 

xxx