Episode 5

The girls were cleaning the planet camp. It was fun as they were doing it together and they also got to know each other. Nozomi started dancing with the mop which made the others laugh. They also started dancing to O.O.O with the cleaning supplies. They finally got a break from all the stress of performing. 

"Thank you all for cleaning up, we have prepared some snacks for you. Please move to the cafeteria." "But we're already eating" said Nozomi with her mouth stuffed with sweet stuff. 

They moved to the cafeteria and sat in the seats. The girls were waiting for the snacks when the legend Yoo Jin Goo entered with snack bags for everyone. The moment the girls saw him, they started cheering loudly. 

"How are you guys?" he asked. "Good!" they all replied. "Now that I'm standing here, I'm feeling nervous. I like it." The girls laughed. "I came because I realized there isn't much time for us to see each other. I also bought some snacks for you guys to have while rehearsing. Come up one by one and I'll hand out the presents."

Nozomi's cell went to get the snacks. She could feel her cheeks burning and she thought that they would turn into ashes. They got the snacks and excitedly went back to their seats. They opened the bag and the first thing they saw was a letter. There were snacks too, which Nozomi was excited about as she loves food. There were cute chocolate cookies. Nozomi ate it and it was really good. 

Some girls were preserving the cookies, but they were too tempting to not eat. There were things to tie on your hand too, which were the cutest thing ever. 

Jin Goo then left, which made the girls a but sad, but they were still happy about the snacks. 

__

The girls went back to their dorms. Zhou Xinyu had gotten letters and chocolates for her cellmates. The girls were really touched. "I want to thank you guys for being there for me. Let's go to the next round together ok?" she smiled at them. They all agreed and did a group hug. 

__

It was the elimination day, the day everyone dreaded. Nozomi's cell, now called "Do Re So" went to the seating area. There were already a bunch of cells there. As they were sitting, they saw a funny picture of them which they had taken. 

[The first survival announcement.]

Everyone was nervous that they wouldn't survive. Jia held her cellmates hands and gave them a squeeze. Yoo Jin Goo entered the stage and waved at everyone. 

"Two months ago, 99 girls from Korea, China and Japan who speak different languages and who have different cultures gathered here with the same dream of becoming a K-pop star. But unfortunately, someone will have to leave Girls Planet. At the first survival announcement, a cell with either survive or get eliminated together. Who will stay and who will leave among the 33 cells will be decided by the votes of Planet Guardians. From 164 countries across the world, we had 39,360,509 votes. Numerous Planet Guardians supported and cheered on for your dreams. Thank you all."

All of them clapped and said thank you. "These votes will decide the ranks from 1 to 17. Only 17 cells get to survive and remain in Girls Planet 999. But those who are eliminated will still have a chance by the masters Planet Pass. Among those who are eliminated, one person per group K, C and J will survive with the planet pass. And the five teams who won the connect mission received a benefit during the global vote. Let's see how the benefit affected the girls' survival and elimination. Also, the new planet TOP10 changed by voting will be revealed." The girls let out sighs. 

"Who will have the honor of being the first TOP10 member that is solely selected by Planet Guardians votes? A great story of the girls. The first survival announcement of Girls Planet 999!"