Episode 3 (Part 2)

After long days of practicing, the girls went back to their rooms. Nozomi's team had named themselves "Hidden Card". They met each other one last time, and wished them good luck for the next day. "Let's do our best ok?". Before sleeping, the girls practiced their parts once again.

It was time for the final performance, and the girls were seated there. Jin Goo came on the stage. The girls greeted him nervously. "This might be your last performance, so everyone do your best. After this performance, the winning team will get a benefit of twice the amount of points, and whoever chose a song from EBS will get thrice the amount of points" he announced. "Also, the winning team will get to perform at M-Countdown." At this, all the girls clapped as it was their dream to perform at M-Countdown. "But before this, I heard there was a dance battle to decide the order of the performance. Let's watch that"

The girls were seated in a big auditorium kind of thing. They were discussing what they were here for. "Probably to change the songs?" "No that would be too cruel." As they were talking, the Signal song started. Nozomi went on the stage to dance along with some others. As they were dancing, Master Baek and Jung entered. All of them started screaming and cheering. 

At the end, they all held their hands as a sign of connecting. "You all are preparing for the connect mission right?" asked Master Jung. "Yes!" "I'm looking forward to it."

"Why do you think Joo Hee and I are here today?" Master Baek asked. "Dance ba-" Jiwon started and stopped as no one said anything. There was an awkward silence and everyone started laughing. "Yes we are here for a dance battle. But it's no fun without a prize right? So we're going to give the winners something. The winners will get... to decide the sequence for the performance". The girls clapped. 3 members from each team would battle. From Nozomi's team, her, Jia and Dayeon went. Nozomi went against Xia Yan. Both of them were pretty good omg qhvcgshav (sorry). In the end, How You Like That team 2 won. "I knew it" Nozomi laughed in the interview. 

Lemme just mention Wen Zhe vs Chae Hyun pls they're so funny. I'll stop now.

The dance battle was over and it was time to go back. Now it was time for the Connect Mission to begin. 

xxx