Episode 3 (Part 3)

The first teams were the yes or yes teams. Energy Bar vs Can't help but look. Both teams did great, and Nozomi was getting stressed. She had to do the best and win. After their performance, it was How You Like That's time.

Both the teams went on the stage. Nozomi looked around. It was surreal to be performing on a big stage like this. Before getting on, they cheered each other on, especially Ando Rinka as she had the killing part. "Both the teams were good during rehearsal" said the vocal master who makes the expressions. 

Team 1 introduced themselves as Plan Girls. Team 2 got into their positions for the introduction. "Hello we are Hidden Card?" they said as they made their cute/funny formation. 

"Masters, please ask your questions." they asked some random questions. "Nozomi was good at keeping the team together" said the Master. 

The girl showed them each of the moves step by step. "No, it's this way". She did well at teaching them the dance. 

It was time for the interim check "Team 2, did you practice a lot?" There were noises of "Yes". They started their performance. The masters looked pretty impressed by them. 

But they noticed that Nozomi kept missing the steps and her voice was very small. After the performance was done, the masters clapped for them. They praised Jia for her stage presence. They told Dayeon that she deserved to be in TOP10, which she did wtf were you masters thinking dude.

"But..." Sunmi started as the girls tensed a bit. "Nozomi, your performance doesn't look like you are a TOP10 member." she told. Nozomi nodded. "You were looking very nervous, and that doesn't qualify as a kpop idol." 

"Actually, I was very nervous, and I was not able to concentrate. I felt really bad" Nozomi muttered in the interview.

"It's like you focused on your team members more and completely forgot about yourself. You have to give more energy, and be greedy. You have to try and shine the most. After your demo stage performance, this feels like a failed audition." deadpanned the vocal master. Nozomi nodded, but she was feeling very bad inside. 

"Overall, your teams performance was amazing. Good job." they said. 

After them, team 1 started their performance. Nozomi looked at Seo Young Eun and felt very pressured. She had to do better than her in the actual performance. 

But when they started performing, they didn't look as if they were ready. Cai Bing made a mistake in the lyrics, Xiaoting made a mistake in the timing. They got criticized more than team 2. 

It was time for the rehearsal. Team 2 started off well. Nozomi had improved a lot, but still there were some lacking points. 

The real performance starts. Team 2 went first. "I'm really scared for Nozomi" said Sunmi. "Yeah me too... I hope she does well." They started, but Sim Seung Eun started a bit faster. The masters looked concerned. It was time for Nozomi's part. The masters looked closely. They had looks of concern on their faces, but as soon as Nozomi sang, their expressions became those of relief and surprise. She had improved so much! She had much more confidence and her voice was very stable. Rinka nailed her killing part too. Yoon Jia made everyone have a crush on her as usual.

The performance overall went very smoothly. It was almost perfect. They ended their performance and did their ending pose. "Nozomi was perfect" said the masters. "Zhou Xinyu... you forgot the step..." the masters made some criticisms. "Nozomi... it's like everytime we are scared for you, you surprise us." Sunmi said with a smile. "Thank you" "You overall performance has improved so much. I'm proud of you." This made Nozomi very happy, but she was still scared for the team. Jia got a lot of praises too. 

"You did well, but I'm disappointed." said Joo Hee. "Because I know you could have done better. Maybe because you got nervous... but that also counts as your abilities. And this is the worst you did so far." 

The girls went back stage, and they were very disappointed. "I feel really bad, because we didn't do our best, and the masters were also pretty upset."

The team 1 went next, and they did way better than team 2. Of course, team 1 won. Nozomi teared up a bit in the interview. "Actually, if we did well and lost, I wouldn't have felt bad, but we did bad and we lost. I don't know how to feel honestly."

xxx