Episode 3 (Part 1)

"People in same cell will wear the same colored clothes." The members of TOP10 would wear a purple t-shirt type of thing. Nozomi was the only TOP10 member in How You Like That team 2. She felt a bit uneasy. Only one member gets the killing part. 

"Whoever wants to do the killing part can raise their hands" said Nozomi. 5 members including her raised their hands. In the end, Ando Rinka got the killing part. 

"There has to be a leader too, who wants to be the leader?". No one raised their hands. Then Dayeon told her "Why don't you become the leader?" At this, Nozomi was shocked. She wasn't used the leading any group. All the members voted her as a leader, so she was going to be leading the group. 

"Ok, now let's distribute the other parts. We'll see the video and whichever parts suits the member, we'll make them do it. Ok?" the others agreed. "She was a very reliable leader and helped us a lot" Sim Seung Eun told the interviewer.

In the end, Nozomi got vocal 1, Kim Dayeon got rapper 1, Yoon Jia got main rapper, Seung Eun got vocal 2, Zhou Xinyu got rapper 3, Ando Rinka got vocal 5, Miu got vocal 3, Tzuling got rapper 2, and Tammy got Vocal 4. 

"Ok, now let's practice our singing parts". The girls all sang the song. "It's good, but of course we need more practice. Let's do our best and defeat them okay? Fighting!" Nozomi cheered and all of them were enthusiastic. 

When they were in the middle of practicing, they heard Sun Woo's legendary high note. "Woah!" they all cheered for her. 

The good thing about their team was that they were able to communicate well, and if anyone had any problems, they would say it.

xxx