|~The Fight~|

Opening my own business? Easy. getting run down used cheap animatronics pretending that they're really nice and expensive and just saying 'it's a work in progress' or 'it's being repaired' if it's losing a limb or two? Fine. But getting actual money and getting customers is another story. Yes, I did revive the entire fazbender business but hey- I need money and I'd also like to see how other people feel being in a sweaty bear suit all day, getting attacked by killer robots, and being yelled at by ME instead of some phone headed boss. So far everything is okish.. Not bad, not good, just ok. I have some employees and business seems like it won't crash and burn at some point in time today. But OF COURSE he had to show up. "Sportsy!" great. Just great. "Dave? What are you doing here? Are you a customer?" I ask. "What? No! I'm here to take you down!"

"What do you mean?"

"What do you think I mean, Jack?! You revived the entire business! I had to do SOMETHING about it!!"

"Ok so what are you gonna do about it.. William?"

I knew how much Dave hated that name. His real name was William Afton but after certain 'events' he changed it to Dave Miller In honor of Henry Miller.

"Sportsy, don't even DARE use that name.. You know I don't like that name.." Dave trailed off.

"What do you want then?"

" I want this entire 'business' shenanigan to stop. It's not funny anymore, Old sport."

"1. It's not a joke Dave and 2. Don't call me Old sport."

"Don't call me William."

"Fine. But the business is staying now if you'll excuse me- i'll be continuing my business!-"

As I looked at Dave I realized something. Dave was dead. But how? I finally focus my eyes on him and realize what he actually was. A greenish mold colored rabbit with pieces of purple skin popping out of the animatronic, his eyes were now more red and silver, and on top of that he smelled like an entire junkyard.

"W- what the hell happened to you, Dave?!"

"So you forgot that you and phoney KILLED me and then locked me away in a room for 30 YEARS?!"

"You should've been locked away in that room for infinite"

"Sports- I mean Jack. You can't do this! You HATED Freddy's! Why bring the entire business back?"

"You know.. MONEY DAVE."

"and-?"

"And i wanna see how others feel when THEIR IN THE SUIT. THEIR GETTING SPRINGLOCKED AND YELLED AT BY PARENTS AND THEIR ON THIN ICE FROM GETTING FIRED, DAVE."

"Jack. I won't let you do this."

"But I did, Afton."

"I-"

"You're dead, you idiot. Now GET OUT."

Dave couldn't say anything, he just stared at the ground. And just before I kick him out of the restaurant, I hear a slight circuit noise, as Dave lifts his head up. Surprisingly, the head of the rabbit opened and I saw a purple man crying. He was covered in scars probably from the spring locks and he was just staring me dead in the eyes like he looked up so much to me and I crushed those dreams within seconds.

"I guess i'll just go-"

"..cry in the garbage.."

"ₐₗₒₙₑ.."

A/N

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

||Yeah, no- idk if i should continue this.. i'm gonna start editing the first two chapters and all, Have a lovely day!||

||Word count: 533 words||

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N