Jack Skellington x Daughter of Santa Reader •I'm not disgusted•

Original Jack:

Human Jack:

--------------------------------------------------(y/n) = your name (e/c) = your eye color(H/c) = your hair color-----------------------------------------------------------------

(y/n) = your name
(e/c) = your eye color
(H/c) = your hair color
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Jack Skellington's Point of View

I'm shaking with both excitement and nervousness. I invited Sandy Claus amongst other holiday leaders to my spooky realm. This will be all the leaders' first time in Halloween time besides the big holly jolly man himself.

Things must go perfectly when the leaders arrive. That's why I'm walking around the town square inspecting everything and everyone. Luckily it seems all the citizens of Halloween town are bustling around working hard for the upcoming festivities.

Some are making and hanging decorations. The spiders especially, weaving their extra silky webs. Others are cooking their gruesomely delicious food. Eyeball soup, 3 scream salad, and deviled eggs to name a few. Also, the bands are practicing their music in the square. Each noise of their instruments fills the air with more fun fright. Yes, the town square of Halloween town looks spooktacular.

A smile goes across my skull as I thank my people with each step, complementing their unique abilities and work. Then over the chatter, I hear my name.

"Jack! Jack!" The town Cryer calls, scurrying towards me wearing his smiling face. He skids to stop right in front of me. "Good news, everything is going to plan."

I beam clasping my bony hands together in satisfaction.

"That's wonderful. Now when are the guests arriving?"

The town Cryer pulls out his ticking pocket watch.

"In about-"

"Ho-Ho-Ho!" A voice interrupts. I turn my head to the noise and somehow my smile gets even wider. There's the fat lobsterman himself walking in through the open iron gates of the town. All the surrounding monsters stop what they're doing and perk up to stare at Santa with a variety of expressions.

Disney Character x Fem! Reader OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara