Chapter 18:The Kiss & The Truth...

Start from the beginning

"I don't forgive people easily, William." She said blunty but it made my heart warm when she called me by my first name. Thank you, god!

"I will sell my soul to the devil if it means that you will forgive me." I said.

"Why do you want me to forgive you so badly, William?" She asked her brows still creased together. That is a good question Christy, it is because you have me falling for you... I said mentally.

"Because you have become a special person to me, like a little sister or a best friend." I lied, I am making process with her and I do not need to scare her away.

"I will think about it..." She said and all I could do was agree.

"But we have to be like nothing happened between us, when around my sisters or our parents, we do not need to spoil their fun." She said coldly.

"Okay." Was all I could say, how am I supposed to act like nothing happened when that kiss was so good, I wonder how it feels when she kisses back and it is a proper kiss.

Christy's POV

We all met up by the parking lot around 4pm, my dad and Uncle Franklin spoke up.

"Okay, so Josh and I decided to have a barbeque for dinner. So we have to hurry up and go home."Uncle Franklin said.

"Christy call Selene, Alex and the boys and ask them if they want to join us." My dad said looking at me.

"Okay." I replied and got into the car soon everyone did the same thing...

The drive home was filled with a deadly silence, the rest of the boys probably already knew what happened. I decided to call the guys and ask them if they want to come, I will call Alex first.

I got out my phone amd scrolled through the contacts until I came to Alex's number I pressed the 'call' button and after a few rings she picked up.

"Hello Alex." I said.

"Hey Chrissy, how can I help you?"

"We are having a barbeque, do you care to join us?" I asked.

"I really wish I could, but I am stuck designing this new dress."

"It's okay, I will phone later."I said.

"Okay, bye."

"Bye." I cut the call. I dailed Chase's number next and he picked up after the first ring.

"Chrissy! You forgot me now! Don't call or message anymore " He said and I could picture him pouting on the other end.

"How could I forget you and Matt." I said with a smile, I really miss them.

"You can't forget us!"

"Anyway, we are having a barbeque, care to join?' I asked.

"I wish we could but our ever so lovely mother wants us to help her with picking a new paint colour for the living room." He said with a bored tone.

"Good luck with that Chase, tell Matt I said hi."

"I will, bye Christy, I love you." He said with a brotherly tone.

"Bye Chase, I love you too." I said and cut the call.

I called Selene next knowing that she is always available, she picked up after a few rings.

"Oh my god! You will not believe what happened!" She squealed.

"A simple hello will do." I said with a chuckle.

"Hello, now-" I cut her off before she could say anything.

"Before you start, we are having a barbeque, want to come?" I asked.