Happy

(Y/N)'s POV
"Once again I'm alone."

I hear some knocking on the door. I go and open it. "Hi, did you miss me?" "Lev!" I hug him. "I missed you so much!" "I did too, but hey, got here just in time!" "Yes! Can't believe they left me again, to go to Hawaii." I pout. "But hey, we've got the house to ourselves." "What do you mean by that?" "You know what I mean." He smirks. "Movie and snacks?" "Movie and snacks!" "Yay!" We go to my room. "I've been meaning to ask you something." "What?" "Do you want to marry me?" "What?! Lev, we're barely seventeen!" "I know! I mean someday!" "Sure." We lay on my bed and cuddle as we watch the movie. I feel him bite my shoulder slightly. "Lev?" I turn to look at him. "Sandwich... ew, mustard." I giggle.

"Not today, I want spaghetti." I shift around the bed until I feel something warm and wet squeeze my neck. I open my eyes to see Lev biting my neck. "Aw, come on!" I shake him and he wakes up. "What?" "You're trying to eat me, again." "Sorry, sorry." "Are you hungry?" "Not really." "Go back to sleep, we have a big day tomorrow." "Why?" I get on top of him and push his shoulders to the bed. "What do you mean 'why?'" "I think I made a mistake somehow." I glare at him. "Anniversa-" "That's it, you're sleeping on the couch!" "What? Why?" "We're getting married tomorrow, you idiot!" "Oh, right!" "To the couch." "Bu-" "Get going before I kick you to it, and call Alisa!" "Yes!" He runs to the couch.

I wake up and go to steal food from the fridge. I see Lev curled up in the couch. I go for a blanket and put it on him. "My sweet giant."