Crazy

Tw self harm, and I don't know the first thing about dates.

(Y/N)'s POV "What are you doing?" I look at my reflection and put the razor down

(Y/N)'s POV
"What are you doing?" I look at my reflection and put the razor down. "What do you mean?" "You're happy, why are you cutting yourself again, idiot?" "You're still here." "So now you want me to leave. After all your crying telling me to stay. Ridiculous."

"I know, but you aren't a good person. Why are you still here if I'm happy?" "Because you need me. I'm the reason you're able to make decisions, if it weren't for me you'd be dead by now. I'm the one that tells you how to act. Too be nice."

The bathroom door opens. "I wanted to visit you... but you're doing it again. Cutting yourself again." I see Lev smiling sadly. Guilt. "I don't want this anymore." "What?"

"You're crazy, you talk to yourself as if you were two people! No matter what I do you keep cutting yourself! I can't keep up with you! I want to break up." "But we just started dating." "I don't care." "Please, I'll stop. I'll stop everything! The cuts, the talking! I'll slow down, please don't leave me! You're the one person I can't handle to see leave, please!"

I fall on my knees crying. "(Y/N)." I hear a soft whisper through the door. "May I come in?" "What?" I see Lev opening the door slowly and peaking inside. "You're doing it again." "I'm sorry." "I'm the one who's sorry for not being able to help you, let's get those cuts cleaned up, okay?" I nod as he offers his hand for me to stand.

He hugs me. "I love you, I'll never ever leave you, okay? You don't need to change anything for me. Time will fix everything. We're meant to stick together after all." I feel some tears fall from my face onto his chest. "Thank you, I love you, too."

He helps me clean the cuts. "You know, your shoulder is full of scars..." "I'm sorry." "But somehow I can't help but ignore those scars and look at that birth mark." He places a kiss on my shoulder.

"You're the best boyfriend I could ask for." I hug him. He smiles widely and pulls my head to his chest. "I love you, Lev. I'll be a better girlfriend." "I love you too, and you don't need to be better, you're already the best!" "Then I'll be even better." "That's not even possible."

He pulls me to his lap and hugs me, nuzzling his face on the back of my neck. "I love you." "I love you more." I turn around to face him. "No, I do." "Nope, I love you more!" "No, I love you more than more!" "I love you more than more than more!" "Will you do anything for me, then?" "Of course." "Tell me that I love you more."

He pouts. "You love me more." I grin and peck his lips. "Thank you." He places his lips against mine. We share a short kiss. "Wanna go out on a date?" "Sure, let me just get ready."

"I'm gonna shower quickly." He nods. I quickly shower. Fuck, I forgot to bring clothes and a towel. (I actually forgot about writing when you get them.) I open the door and peek to see Lev laying on my bed.

"Lev, can you bring me a towel?" "Sure, where are the towels?" "In the closet right outside." He walks away and comes back with a towel. "Here it is." "Thanks." I close the door and dry myself.

I wrap the towel around myself. I open the door and see Lev quickly turns around  blushing. "Lev, I have a towel on." "Your chest." I look at my chest to see a bit of cleavage showing.

"Lev, are you sure you're fifteen?!" I laugh as I grab some clothes. I suddenly get an idea. (Hehe bromita) I hug Lev from behind pressing my chest on his back. "Lev, why are you looking away?"

I see his ears turn red. "Lev?" He turns around, and picks me up by the waist. He walks to the bathroom, and sets me down inside and closes the door. I laugh as I change.

I get out and go to my bed. "Lev, can you move for a second?" "Nuh." "Please?" "Nuh!" I sigh as I get on top of him. I slide my hand in the small space behind the bed. "Stupid short arms!"

"D-do you need herp?" I hear Lev's muffled voice. I look at him and see my chest on his face. I move away quickly. "Y-yes please." He slides his arm and pulls out a bag. "This?" "No, it's a hairbrush." He pulls out a hairbrush.

We walk hand by hand with Lev. "Why is your face so red?" "W-we're holding hands." I giggle and tighten my hold on his hand slightly.

"Here we are." We arrive at a restaurant at the mall. "Lev, do you think I'm crazy?" "What?" "Do you think I'm crazy?" "No, why would I think that?" "Because I talk to myself, and I imagine things that aren't happening."

"Well, you don't seem to be talking to yourself, you seem to talk to someone else that isn't actually there. Did someone tell you you're crazy?" "Mom got mad at me yesterday. She told me I was crazy, that if there was a way to abort after kids are born I'd be dead."

"And what did you say?" "I said I already tried to abort myself and she got mad then too." "What?" "I won't try again, I promise." (Fun fact, I was born with the umbilical cord around my neck so like suicide woo.) "That's good." We go inside and take a table.

We walk around the mall until I see a face I seem to recognize, she's walking with a guy. She's smiling. They're holding hands. I see her turn to look at me. The guy sees her looking at me. They were talking about something. They start walking here.

"Hi, (random name) said she knows you from elementary school." "Oh, y-yeah." "I thought maybe you two could catch up." "Oh, I can't right now, I'm on a date with my boyfriend." "(Random name) and I are on a date, too. Maybe we could go on a double date." "Well, it's our first date so... you know." "Oh, it's our first date, too."

"Well we were about to go home." "I thought you wanted to go to h-" I pull him by his shirt a kiss him. "To go home." "But what about your t-shirts?" "I already have like eight at my house and left two at your house." "Why would you leave shirts at my house?" "So they smell like you." "Oh."

"She doesn't want to talk to me, let it go." "But you're friends." "No, me and her were never friends." "What is she talking about, (random name)?" "(Random name) hates me, she said it one day at a party." "Do you hate me?" "What?" "You said sorry. When I told I hated you, you said you were sorry. It was pathetic." "I didn't hate you, but I hate you now." "I hate you, too."

"I supposed, but I don't care. You were always in my mind. Telling me how much you hate me. I wish I never met you."

"I wish I hadn't met you either, you ruined my fun. Everyone of our friends liked you more. When you weren't in the same class as us that's when I knew I could get rid of you. Yet one decided to stay with you." "And then my grandma got sick, I was in a vulnerable state so you stole her away."

"Let's go now, Lev." "O-ok." I take his hand and walk away. "Are you okay?" "Yeah. I think I'm happy I finally got to tell her I hate her. After many years." He suddenly picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and arms around his neck quickly, scared to fall.

"What are you doing?!" "Let's go to my house!" "O-okay." We get to his house and go to his room. "So what should we do?" "Watch a movie?" "Sure." We lay on his bed and put on Up.

He starts crying. "Lev?!" "S-sorry." "You giant baby." I cuddle him as he cries in the scene where the wife dies. "It's okay, bubs." I see a blush spread across his cheeks. "B-bubs?!" "I thought it'd be cute to give you a nickname." I fiddle with my fingers. "That's nice... baby." I blush and hide my face on his neck.

You seem happier, you feel calm now. Goodbye.