Alisa

Lev's POV

Lev's POV

I wait for (Y/N) in the place where she had crashed into me. I feel something hit my chest. "Stupid tree, why would they put it he... re? Hi Lev." "Hello!"

"I looked up some information about soulmates, in Russia it is said you share a birth mark, right?" "Yes." "Can I see yours?" I move my sleeve showing the birth mark on my left shoulder. I see her look at it slightly in shock.

"What's wrong? Do you know anyone with the same mark?" "No." "I met my soulmate." "What?" "Yesterday, I was going home when I heard music." "Oh that's cool, good for you. What song was it?"

"I don't know, one that goes something like, but it was not your fault but mine. Or something like that." I hear her mutter something. "What?" "Little lion man, by Mumford & sons." "Oh." We walk together until we each get to our classroom.

"Where I'm from, when you meet your soulmate women need to knit the first letter of their name and men carve a piece of wood, if they say they love you you give it to them. As a promise to always be together. A bit sexist though."

(Y/N)'s POV
I walk out of school with Lev. "Lyovochka!" "There's my sister, I forgot. Do you have a cellphone?" "No." "Oh, do you want to tell me where you live? We can walk together." "I live in ******* *** ****." "Okay." He ruffles my hair. "Hey!"

I walk to the house. "I'm here!" "How was your day?" "I met my soulmate." "Really?!" "Yes." "What's he like?" "Tall, funny, not very bright, very cat like." "Will you do the letter?"

"Teach me. I'm not quite into the soulmates thing, but he is, and it's a tradition after all." "I can't teach you." "What?" "It needs to have the knitting style you use." "None?" "Try."

"How did you know?" "He said he heard some music yesterday in the car, a song he didn't recognize. A song I was listening to. He's half Russian so I asked about how soulmates there have marks. He has a birth mark, on his left shoulder,  same as me."

I go to my room and look for the materials. I start knitting somehow. "I'll continue the other 3/4 tomorrow." "(Y/N)!" "What's wrong dad?" "I realized you'll need a phone now that we're in the city."

"I don't need a phone." "What if you get lost? Or worst, what if you get kidnapped?" "I walk to school with a 194 giant, I do not believe I'll get kidnapped." "Just take the phone." I sigh and grab the phone from his hands.

I wake up and hear knocking on the door. I open it and see Lev. I blush as I close the door again and quickly run to change. "How could I forget?" "Stupid alarm!" "(Y/N)? Why are you running?" "Lev is here." "Lev?" "My friend, my tall, funny, not very bright, and very cat like friend." "Oh, your so-" "I'm gonna open the door." I go open the door.

"Sorry, Lev. My alarm didn't go off." "That's okay." "Let me just grab something quick to eat." "That's okay, you can take your time." "Did you eat?" "Of course, can't go on an empty stomach." "Makes sense."

"My soulmate likes sad music." "What?" "They kept putting sad songs." "Oh, well they must like them for a reason." "That's sad." "What is?" "To listen to sad songs all the time." "I'm sure it's not." "I don't know, I like cheerful songs!" "Well, you know what they say, opposites attract." I finish eating. "Let's go now."

We walk together, I watch as he looks at me until he stops walking. He looks at me a bit shocked yet sad. He smiles softly as he moves my shirt slightly. "What's wrong?" "Your shoulder." I turn to look at my shoulder. That's when it hit me.

"I fell on my mom's roses." "Oh, be careful." He ruffles my hair. "Hey!" I fix my hair. You've said that lie over thirty times whenever someone sees your scars or cuts.

"Do you still want to meet your soulmate?" "Of course! I'm even more excited to know who they're now! I talked to many people yesterday, how can I know?!" "I don't know." "You talked to people yesterday, have you heard any songs?" "I haven't, maybe they're just not ones to listen to music."

"That could be right, I don't listen to music often either." That's you freaking idiot, you're even more stupid for not telling him yet, (Y/N). Maybe he's not mine.

"Goodbye, (Y/N)!" "See you tomorrow." I smile as he runs to his sister's car. "Wait, Lev." He stops and looks at me. I give him as post-it with my number. "You asked if I had a cellphone yesterday, here it is since my memory sucks, goodbye giant."

"Do you want a ride?" "No, that's okay. Walking to my house is all the exercise I ever do, besides, I wouldn't want to be a bother." "Not at all, we pass by your house on our way to ours. Besides we get to talk more!" I smile. "Okay then."

I go with Lev to his car. "Who's this Lyovochka?" "This is my friend (Y/N)." "I thought it'd be your soulmate!" "No, she's not my soulmate, that I know of." Idiot. "I'm Alisa, nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you, too."

Alisa's POV
"Your sister is pretty." "I know." "Thank you." I smile. I watch as (Y/N) scratches her arm, I see a birth mark on her shoulder. Wait, she is his soulmate! Why hasn't she told him?! She looks at me as they talk about a movie. "He wants to find out, so she just lets him. After all she wouldn't want to take away the fun." She goes back to looking at Lev. I smile.

"Say, (Y/N)." "What is it?" "Lev invited the volleyball team for a sleepover or something, and I don't want to be with a bunch of boys. Do you want to come over?" "Uh if that's okay with Lev." "Sure, she's been complaining about having to be with a bunch of boys."

"About the movie you were talking about, does she like him?" I see a blush form on her face as she looks at the window so Lev wouldn't suspect anything. "I'm not sure, it was not mentioned in the movie. I guess in the book at the end she did say s-something about it, but in the start she had just met him. So she c-couldn't be sure."

"That makes sense." "Wait, I should read the book, I never heard that." "It's only mentioned in the long version, though." "Awww, I don't want to read a long book." "Here's my house, bye Lev. Nice meeting you, Alisa-San." She waves as she gets out.

I hear Lev sigh. "What's wrong Lyovochka?" "She's pretty." "You like her!" "No, I need to know who my soulmate is first!" "That doesn't mean you can't like her!" "I don't! I only said she was pretty! I called you pretty too and that doesn't mean I like you!" "You used to say I was your girlfriend!" "I was seven!"

"You like her!" "I do not!" "You do!" "We're just friends!" "Sure Adrien!" "I do not like her! Besides, it's not like she'd like even if I did! She's so pretty, and she's smart and cute!" "Girls have been swooning over you since elementary school, you're my brother after all. I'm sure she likes you too!" "I don't like her!"

"So you don't imagine yourself kissing her and hugging her and holding hands?" I watch as a huge blush forms on his cheeks. "H-h-holding hands?!" "Maybe even something more?~" "Of course not, I don't like her like that!" "What if she's your soulmate, would you like her then?" "Of course." "Why?" "Because she's perfect." "But she should be perfect even without being your soulmate." "She is, but I want to know who my soulmate is first!" "So you do like her!" "I didn't say that!" "You'd dye her because she'd be perfect, and you say even as not your soulmate she's still perfect which means you'd still date her!" "Yes! Wait no! Wait what?! You're confusing me!" I laugh.