Beebe Gun, Two In One

Error's POV

"What!? W-what do you mean!?" Nightmare stammered. Beebe Gun smiled, closing her white eye and opening her brown one. "I mean what I said, Nightmare!" She chirped. We all looked at her, shocked. How did this human know Nightmare's and Dream's names? She grinned and pointed to each of us, one by one.

"Nightmare, Midnight, Daybreak, Killer, Insanity, Dust, Remains," she quietly squealed at Blueberry and Sapphire, "Smol Beans," she called them, making them smile. "Error, Erase, Ink, Watercolor, Cross, Strings, Horror, Gore, Lust/Unlust, and Angel/Disangel!"

We were all quiet.

"H-how?" Erase practically whispered. "I don't really have time to explain! We gotta go!" Beebe Gun said, looking at her watch. She opened her white eye and closed her brown eye. "Gotta explain everything and we don't have time. What a waste of time." She grumbled. The eyes again switched. "Bebe, don't be mean to them." She said apparently to an invisible friend.

"Who?" Ink asked. The eyes switched again to white. "Me!" She said with confidence, unlike the shy, sensitive tone she used with the other eye. It was like the eyes were two different personalities. "My name is Bebe. You were talking with Gun. We share a body, and this is my eye. The other eye is Gun's. We don't have much time before SHE comes back!"

"She?"

Bebe looked down as if she was too ashamed to talk about it. "Code..." She whispered. "Code? Who's that?" Ink said. I pulled him close. As if I felt something bad would happen. "Something we're not proud of. But, like I said, we're running out of time." She took out something that made the situation a bit stranger.

Imagine yourself in my shoes. A strange, human comes through your floor, while you are trying to find out where your missing friend is. She tells you that she knows where your friend is. Then, she tells you that you don't have much time. THEN SHE PULLS OUT A FREAKING MACHETE, AND CREATES A PORTAL!!!!

WHAT DO YOU DO!? WHAT DO YOU SAY!?

We were all speechless. She sighed and waved her hand, as if telling us to follow her. "Come on!" She yelled as she jumped down into the portal. To nobody's surprise, Nightmare and Cross jumped down after her. The rest of us jumped after. Guess we were gonna need to trust this weirdo.