Chapter 06 • Jealousy Game

Comenzar desde el principio

"What are you waiting for? Few lashes?" She snickered. Draven and Walter took the hint and climbed on top of the bed.

"Natasha!" Alastor almost screamed which caused her to flinch a little but paid no more interest as she watched them kiss his chest.

She lit a cigar and blankly stared at the scene in front of him. Draven kept on sucking his chest as Walter went down to his half-boner. He took it in his mouth and started to give him head.

A groan escaped from his lips. He doesn't know how to feel about the situation. If it was a CNC play, he would've gladly done it because she told him to do so.

Her blank stare observed every move they made on her toy, Walter stopped right before Alastor could cum. He took out the lube and a vibrator from the side table.

He poured the lube on Alastor's dick and his hole. Alastore was beyond shock.

"What the hell are you doing?" Walter gave no shit as he pushed the vibrator up in his ass and two of his fingers at once.

"Fuck! Take this shit out of me! I will kill you, bastard!" He winched in pain until Walter hit a certain spot which caused him to moan.

"Take it out! It feels weird." He was almost out of breath. He felt ashamed, annoyed, rage, disgusted, and betrayed.

"Wow, he came a load," Walter smirked as he took out the vibrator along with his finger. He knotted the vibrator to Alastor's dick.

"Wait! Wait! I just came! No!" He arched his back as pleasure rushed to his abdomen. He was hard once again.

He doesn't know anymore as to why he was feeling pleasure along with the pain. Is it because Natasha is gawking at him like a hungry wolf?

They tapped two more vibrators to his nipples. His whole body started to shake vigorously. His piercing was making it worse. Draven was about to shove his dick in Alastor's mouth.

"I remember telling you not to mess with his face." Natasha's dead silent voice sent shivers to the three of their spine.

"I will take him first." Draven was getting impatient, he pushed Walter to the side and sat in between Alastor's spread legs.

"I was supposed to take him first!" Walter was about to bicker,

"Just shove yours in mine." Draven spread his butt and Walter didn't waste a sec before thrusting inside in one go. His eyes rolled to the back of his head.

Draven looked in front of him only to see horror in Alastor's eyes. "Don't you dare! Crazy bastard!" Alastor couldn't see Natasha anymore and that caused him to panic even more.

"Too late." And without giving him any chances he shoved his cock inside Alastor in one go.

Alastor screamed in pain. He felt like he was tearing apart. Every muscle in his body went numb. He even stopped breathing. He clenched his jaw so tight, that his jawline and forehead veins popped out.

Walter and Draven started to thrust in sync. Alastor was beyond his mind. Never in his life, had he felt so much horror. At that moment he could only think about one thing "Why?"

"He is too tight, damn! You gotta try him." Draven said to Walter as he rested his head on Walter's shoulder.

"Obviously because it's his first time." Walter snickered as he took Alastor's shaft in his hands and started to stroke it. Alastor just blankly stared at the ceiling.

Giving up was the easiest way to meet their satisfaction. This way he could end this soon.

"I'm coming!" Walter breathed out.