𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. fight of their lives

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

EVERYONE'S EYES WERE on the Lord Sopespian. He held the sword pierced in the ground and ran back to his side of the enormous grass field with the others behind him, yelling back at the rest of the armored men about the news.

Peter whirled around to face the crowd along with Diana and Edmund. "Be ready!"

Susan and the fauns, dwarves and centaurs prepared their bows from their place in the rockslide from above.

"Peter!" Caspian yelled, pointing behind the trio.

Peter turned on his heel to see one of the remaining armored men charging at him with the sword raised, yelling a battle cry before he was sent to the ground by Peter's own sword. He didn't seem at all fazed by his actions.

"Go!" Peter ordered to the dark brown bear standing in the shadows of the broken columns from the arena.

Diana, Peter and Edmund rushed to the edge of the concrete floor as Caspian got in his horse, all of them hearing how one of Miraz's men yelled back orders at the armored men.

"To arms, Telmar!"

The wooden catapults were cut free from their ropes in the horses and were loaded with boulders in a blink of an eye, throwing the gigantic rocks at Aslan's How. Neither of the siblings seemed to flinch back by the act, in fact, they were practically normal.

Diana raised her arms in the direction of the flying boulders coming their way and yelled at the top of her lungs, "Crepitus!"

The boulders in the sky exploded into a cloud of colored smoke and slowly descended in the ground without any damage. The Telmarines didn't back down by this, instead, they got desperate.

"Cavalry!" Glozelle, one of the armored men, yelled. "Attack!"

All hell broke loose at that moment. The first line of defense from the Telmarines charged at the opposing side, battle cries echoing through the field of grass as they rode on their horses. The boulders kept on coming, and Diana was growing exhaustion from yelling out the enchantment all over again.

"Archers to the ready!" Susan screamed from the rockslide.

Peter saw how the Telmarines were getting closer and turned back to face Caspian, who didn't waste any more time in rushing back to Aslan's How with a centaur behind him, ready to execute their part of the plan.

Diana couldn't distract herself from turning the upcoming boulders to ash but her worries of the plan coming to work intensified when she heard her brother from beside her.