Chapter 57: Broly The Exiled

Start from the beginning

King Vegeta: WHOA! HE'S GROWING BIGGER AND STRONGER EVERY DAY! My son! My pride and joy! The latent battle power within you is astonishing! It is you who will rule the universe, that monster Frieza thinks the Saiyans will serve him without question?! HE'LL FALL TO US!

King Vegeta puts his hand on Vegeta's birth capsule

King Vegeta: I look forward to seeing you grow into a vicious king!

King Vegeta turned around, spotting someone who shouldn't be there

King Vegeta: Who is this child?! WHAT IS HE DOING IN THE SAME ROOM AS MY SON?!

Shito: Y-YOUR MAJESTY! This is Broly, he is the child of Colonel Paragus

King Vegeta: THIS NURSERY IS RESERVED FOR EXCEPTIONAL CHILDREN WHO'LL BECOME SUPER ELITES, NOT FOR SOME LOW-RANKING BABY TAKEN OFF THE STREETS! EXPLAIN YOURSELVES!

Shito: Y-yes! Of course, your majesty! You see, we've found that his latent abilities are exceptionally high!

King Vegeta: YOU DARE TO SUGGEST THAT THIS TODDLER HAS A RANKING ON-PAR WITH MY SONS?!

Shito: Well, sir, I.. Whenever we analyzed Broly, his power level actually far exceeded your son's.

King Vegeta: WHAT YOUR SAYING IS IMPOSSIBLE! THE PRINCE'S RATING BROKE EVERY RECORD IN SAIYAN HISTORY! GIVE ME THAT!

King Vegeta snatched the scope from Shito's hand and placed it against the birthing capsule. The scouter's rating rose higher and higher, Broly began to cry before the device exploded

Moroko: I'M TERRIBLY SORRY, SIR! THE GAUGE APPEARS TO HAVE SHORTED OUT! WE'LL GET A NEW ONE IMMEDIATELY

Nion: I'm sending for one now.

The new scope arrived and Broly's energy was measured again

Shito: Upon further inspection, his rating is less than half of his original number, we've had a handful of anomalous readings in the nursery lately.

Nion: That being said, even if we do ignore the previous data, Broly's latent abilities are quite remarkable

Moroko: And once he receives training, he'll grow into an outstanding warrior. He'll be a powerful asset to our forces

Nion: He could even end up being the Legendary Super Saiyan

King Vegeta eyed Broly.

TIME SKIP

Paragus ran through the doors of King Vegeta's throne room

Paragus: P-please.. forgive me for barging in! I understand you plan to send Broly away. I'm told his pod will be destined for an outlying world.

King Vegeta: That is correct.

Paragus: That's a fate met for a low-class warrior, not my son!

King Vegeta: On the contrary. What better way is there to prove your son is an incredible warrior than by conquering an unclaimed planet on his own? After all, that's what Saiyans have always done. We subjugate valuable worlds and sell them to the highest bidder.