Loss

Aditi's pov :-

'Take down the body madam will identify it'  police officer ordered to ambulance stuff  holding a file in one hand and a stick in other one .

Two medical attendants take out stretcher out of ambulance coming in my direction.  They put it on ground with no regards lifting the white hard cotton sheet off his body asking me  'this is your husband right madam!'

Tears coming out of my eyes nonstop and seeing his lifeless body my voice stuck in my throat as I'm not able to say anything at this moment.  They give me a annoyed look seeing my lack of response  I on other hand froze on my place seeing the dead body .

'Madam we don't have much time confirm it is it your husband or not !'  Officer ask me and I nods somehow  'okay then we are taking the body for autopsy you can get in morning as it's an accident case we have to go through the procedure'  he say signaling his stick towards ambulance and they took his body in that .

I still frozen on my spot unable to process all of this  it's feels like a nightmare one moment I was receiving my promotion letter and in other moment I'm standing at the accident spot where I loss my husband .

'Aditi'  a voice shout coming in my direction from behind before I could move to see the source of that voice someone collide with me hard and my brother's figure come in front of my vision  so it's his voice what's happening to me I'm not able to move , not able to think properly and I can't even recognise my own brother's voice am I having some panic attack or sorts !

'Aditi I got the news oh god I'm so sorry did police take away his body ?'  my brother(Jai) ask and I again nods .

Now I can't feel my legs anymore  I held his hand tightly for support not wanting to fell on ground and he quickly give me support taking me towards his car saying that he is here for me now and I shouldn't take much stress well how can I not take stress ! I just saw my husband's dead body in my life I never saw a dead body before and his one is covered in bruises and blood anyone get stressed seeing that .

Next morning:

His body arrived at my mom's house where many people gathered. Now it's has no blood over it but still it looks pale and somewhat scary .  Our families crying on his death others giving sad looks and talking among each other on how he died in young age he was like 37 or something , I wanted to puke in tension but can't do it as it'll make a scene which my mother would scold me for later  gosh I can't even cry normally as my mother says I cry in such horrible way with weird crying sound she thinks I do it on purpose but it's the way my body my throat reacts when I genuinely cry . I kept on crying silently well actually crying sealing my lips tightly.

After his last rituals I come back in my old room as I'm still in my mom's house thinking to cry here normally so that some of my stress lessen but my phone started ringing showing caller id of my husband's lawyer/friend  first I thought to ignore his call as I'm tried talking with everyone how my husband died  but after his second call I pick it up anyway ready to go through the same discussion I'm doing from past 5 hours  putting the phone over my ear I was about to say hello when his voice comes through the device telling me  'Aditi I need to tell you something very important can we talk now'  Ashwin(lawyer)  say .

'Umm yeah'  I say .

'It's about Sameer's will'  he say and I think what a heartless ignorant person he is ! His friend died just a day before in road accident and here he is calling his wife to discuss about his late friend's will  and sameer used to say he is his best friend what a jerk .

'Ashwin I don't think it's right time to discuss about it——'  I started saying but he interpret me

'Will be divided in two parts from which you'll get 10 percent and rest will go to his—ummm— his wife'  he say .

'Huh ! What are you saying 10% to me and rest to his wife means me right so what's the point to discuss his will comes to me'  I say listening to his nonsense  is this guy high or nuts thinking in my mind .

'No I mean 10% to you and rest to his wife Ritika'  he utter  and I frown in confusion   'Who ! Who the heck is this Ritika?'  i question and his answer gave me shock  'his lover and wife he's been married to her from 3 years' .

What ??

Okay so here's a non fanfic story  it's about Aditi who finds out about her late husband's second wife after his death. She used to believe her husband is her soulmate but it's all just a big lie.  What happen when she come face to face with her late husband's lover/wife and meet some unexpected strangers ?

Don't forget to vote if you like the plot.
Characters are :-
Aditi
Arjun
Sameer
Ritika
Manya
Ashwin
Jai
Meera
Balwant
Kiran
Vishal
Seema
Rohit
Tina

Imagine whoever you want as leads  I imagine Arjun as Mahesh Babu

Coz he is my childhood celebrity crush and he is 🔥🔥🔥🔥