When I get back to the room I see Katherine sitting on the bed, writing down in what looks like her planner.

I place her food in front of her which draws her attention. "Wait━how'd you know what I like?" She asks putting down her pen.

I shrug, "This is the only thing you eat in the mornings." I go to the other side of the bed and sit down. I feel her eyes on me, or rather my stack of pancakes, "I don't judge your food, so don't judge mine." I say not even taking my eyes off the tv.

I try to hide a smile when I hear her scoff.

And then she gives me the silent treatment again. I almost apologize again as I've almost done a million times yesterday. But something is holding me back.

When she finishes her breakfast she goes into the shower not even saying a word to me. I finish a couple minutes later. Then I have an idea.

I walk over to the bathroom and see that she didn't lock the door. So I just open the door which is followed by the gasp. "Rohan get out!" She yells.

"Calm down. The shower curtain is black and I can't see through and plus I have things to do too, like getting ready." I say going to the counter and grabbing my toothbrush.

She curses under her breath but doesn't say anything else.

"So Lexi said you got a bunch of offers? Have you gotten one from Boston?" I ask with the toothbrush in my mouth. I know that she wants to play on the Boston Prides.

"Uh, yeah I have." She says reluctantly.

"But..?" I trail.

She's silent. She's silent for so long I think she didn't hear me but then she speaks. "Can you pass me my towel?" She says when the shower stops, I look over and see her hand outstretched. I look over and see her towel, I hand it to her.

Suddenly my hand slows as the shower curtain opens and Kathrine comes into view. Then my hand stops completely. 

The towel does nothing to hide what's underneath. The towel is just about hiding her pussy and breasts. Then my cock starts to swell and get hard. I advert my gaze and continue to brush my teeth.

I hear a chuckle come from her before she goes up to the counter and grabs her toothbrush. 

My eyes have a mind of their own as they go to her breasts then to how short her towel is. When my eyes meet her in the mirror, I see her scowling.

Looking at her blue eyes, I suddenly just want to grab her and take her lips for myself but what happened is stopping me. I open my mouth to apologize like I've done every other time. But nothing comes out.

Katherine finishes brushing her teeth and leaves the bathroom, leaves me with all my unsaid words.

🏒 🏒 🏒

I get into the locker room last. I go over to my usual spot, beside Chase and Kai and Reid.

"So how did it go?' Kai asks once I put my hockey bag down. 

I groan, "It's worse then when she wasn't speaking to me. It's torture." 

Kai chuckles, "Well it's your fault isn't it." I just ignore him even though he's right. 

We all get ready pretty fast and were on the ice within 15 minutes, warming up. The other team seems to have it out for us. 

When the puck drops, our team gets it first. Alex has it before he passes it to Kai who brings it across the line and towards Harvard's net. Suddenly number 56 comes and body checks Kai and grabs the puck.