"I am too, thanks Eric"

"You're welcome Mr.Brown, we'll be taking off shortly"

A few more minutes passed by and the jet started moving.

"What made you decide to take me away?" Se'anie asked with a bright smile.

"I just think we both needed a little get away , we'll be back on the third of October"

"So, what are we gonna do when we get there?" Se'anie questioned, wanting to know more about the trip she was about to be on.

"You'll see when we get there baby, quit the third degree" Chris chuckled, shaking his head.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so exci- mmm" Se'anie held onto her stomach.

"Are you okay?"  Chris asked concerned.

"Yeah baby I'm fine" Se'anie nodded, giving her lover a small smile.

"Okay" Chris nodded , leaning back into his seat

🕯A FEW HOURS LATER 🕯

"Lemme see" Se'anie beamed , running over to Chris so she could see her photos that he took.

"They look good" Chris chuckled

"Oh yeah I'm posting one of these for sure" she nodded , picking the one she loved best and posting it.

They've been in Anguilla for a little over an hour and after a quick nap Se'anie decided she wanted to take photos on the balcony

She walked over to the edge and leaned onto the railing.

"This is beautiful" she said, mesmerized with the view. They had a perfect view of the beach and it was kinda packed.

"Yeah it is" Chris smiled, looking at Se'anie's ass, instead of the view. She had on some brown bikini bottoms so it was extremely hard for him to focus on anything else.

"So what do you have planned for us Mr.Brown?" Se'anie asked, walking over to Chris and hugging his torso.

"We have dinner reservations in a while then we can come back here and have some fun" Chris smirked, looking down at his girlfriend.

"Some fun huh?" Se'anie bit her lip

"Mhmm" Chris hummed "wanna go for a swim?"

"No but I'd like to see you without a shirt thought" Se'anie smirked and Chris shook his head.

"Nasty ass"

"You love me though"

"Yes I do" Chris nodded before capturing her lips in a sweet kiss.

He took off his shirt and threw it in the room before walking to the edge of the pool. There Airbnb was a beautiful three bedroom, four bathroom home that had glass wall doors that could slide from one end to the other. It gave them a perfect view of the pool that was placed outside of the master bedroom where they would be sleeping in.