"This...this can't be happening who could hire...who could hire a missing ninja!" Jiraiya growled now as he got out of his shock. This made everyone gasp as Tsunade looked to explode "Jiraiya answer me now who is Naruto facing now!"

Jiraiya looked serious and nodded "there is one explanation since Iwa are very secretive and only give the secret ability to a chosen few. So if you think about it if Iwa are not planning to attack that means that Naruto is facing a missing..."

"Ninja!" Kurenai gasped as she put her hands to her mouth as tried to control herself.

Tsunade clenched her fists "who could...who could hire someone to kill him" the Senju was shocked to the core. Did people in the village really hate him becoming a Jounin to send a missing ninja to kill him.

Anko looked ready to flip as she desperately wanted to help Naruto. Kurenai looked shaken.

"jiraiya...do you know who it is" Tsunade asked. Jiraiya nodded with a grim look on his face.

"Yes the only missing ninja that comes to mind is the S ranked...Earthbeast!"

Everyone was shocked to the core as they just could not fathom to what was going on.

"JIRAIYA HURRY UP!" Tsunade snapped as she roared in anger. Jiraiya nodded and went back to his work this time speeding things up. He didn't have time to waste.

Forest of death tower - Rooftop

Two blurs were clashing within the rooftop as each clash created tremors within the air.

Naruto with a small grunt went to slash at Earthbeast who dodged and used his Kunai to slash at Naruto's chest.

The blond grunted in pain as bled spewed out his chest and looked to see Earthbeast disappeared. While he slowly fell in the air Naruto who had his back slowly turned his head to see his opponent already on the ground. He was running out of chakra and he needed to compose himself fast.

Nevertheless Naruto was surprised the man before him could fly! His eyes then went wide when Earthbeast went through a series of handsigns "try getting rid of this!"

The Iwa ninja smirked and then enacted his technique "Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet"

Suddenly Earthbeast spat out three fire dragons which soared towards Naruto. One went to the left, the other in the middle and the last on the right. The dragons then began to become one as they turned into a huge flame like wave and went to Naruto at a tremendous speed.

Naruto's eyes went wide and then gritted his teeth he quickly enacted his Teikoku "damn it!" quickly a huge barrier of chakra protected him as the flames pushed Naruto further into the sky.

Naruto's whole body was in pain as the flames desperately tried to burn him to ashes. Using up all of his chakra Naruto dispelled the flame. He was almost unconscious when suddenly before Naruto had a breather someone grabbed his neck hard.

"Argh!" Naruto groaned in pain as he was then thrown to the side and while the Uzumaki flew he had had his eyes closed and expected an impact but he softly touched something. Opening his eyes Naruto saw himself inside a cube which for some reason stopped in middle of the air.

The Uzumaki was confused when Earthbeast who was far away from him smirked murderously.

Naruto's eyes went wide as he saw his life flash through his eyes.

"Dust Release: Detachment of the Primitive World Technique"

"TEIKOKU!"