After fixing his things, he ran out of the university. There he saw Ningning standing outside of the school, near the gate awkwardly.

"Hey!" Jake greeted with a smile but Ningning greeted him with a glare.

"How long have you been here?" He asked and stood infront of Ningning.

"Almost fifteen minutes already. You're taking so long so I got worried and decided to come here. Why didn't you tell me your class will end at 4:30?!" Ningning whined.

"Chill there, shawty. I didn't tell you because you didn't asked me"

"Whatever. You're paying for my Starbucks later" She said. Jake chuckled as he nodded.

"Wait, are we going to walk?" Jake asked.

"No– wait, where the hell is my driver?" Ningning asked herself and looked around.

"Did you tell him to wait for you?"

"No but I told him that I'll go to Starbucks with you"

"Damn it! Now we have to walk for twenty minutes" Ningning said when she realized that her driver left already.

"That's okay, come on" Jake said and pulled Ningning with him. Then, he wrapped an arm around Ningning's shoulders.

"How're you and your girlfriend?"

"Good and going strong. How about you and your boyfriend?"

"Good, I guess"

"You don't sound sure. Why?"

"We rarely talk to each other now because both of us are busy"

"Oh, crap I shouldn't have invited you then. You want to go home so you can talk with him?"

"No, it's fine. He's still at school at this hour so it's fine"

"Okay, if you say so" Ningning shrugged. Jake shrugged as well as they continue to walk.

After fifteen minutes of walking, Jake heard Ningning panting a little bit.

"You good?" Jake asked, laughing a little.

"My legs are giving up. Can't we just ride a bus or something?"

"I can't see any bus right now. Plus, we're almost there. Just five more minutes"

"But I can't walk anymoreee" Ningning whined again, earning a coo from Jake. She was confused when Jake bent a little infront of her.

"Come on, I'll give you a piggy back ride" Jake offered. Ningning smiled and was about to jump on Jake's back but he stopped her.

"Here, tie my coat around your waist so that you'll be covered" He said and handed her the coat. Ningning gladly took it and followed what he said, then he jumped on Jake's back. Jake groaned and immediately held the back of her knees.

"Let's gauurr" Ningning said, imitating Jake's aussie accent. Jake chuckled before of her cuteness and started walking again.

They finally arrived at the Starbucks after five minutes of Jake walking and Ningning on his back.

Ningning offered to pay for Jake's order because he literally carried her for five straight minutes but Jake declined. Jake paid both of their ordered instead and sat down after getting their orders.

"So why'd you asked me out? Is this a date?"

"Ew no. Just wanna hangout 'cause why not, right? My girlfriend is busy too. It's so boring at home"

"Hmm, I agree. Thanks for asking me out tho because it's boring at our house as well. Anyways, about our plan–"

"Nah, let's stop planning on something"

"Wait, what? You're giving up? What about your girlfriend, then?"

"Dummy, I'm not giving up. Let's just go with the flow, I guess? You know there's a huge chance that they'll cancel this arrangement, wanna know why?"

"Why?"

"I overheard my mom and dad talking. They said they found a famous company at Korea and they're planning to suggest that company to your dad so we can finally cancel this"

"But what if my dad says no?"

"Then have no choice, we'll get married. But I think it'll be easy for the both of us. We get along easily"

"But what about your girlfriend and my boyfriend?"

"We'll still date them, I guess. I mean, do you have a problem of your wife dating a girl? I guess no because I don't have a problem of my husband dating a guy. Dude, we're both gays"

"I agree. So... we will stop planning and just go with the flow now?"

"Yes because even if we plan on something, nothing will happen. You know how powerful our parents are. They want us to follow whatever they're saying– which is truly irritating"

"Hmm, go with the flow, then"

Author's note:
Double update since I'm not doing anything rn. I've been sick (fever) for the past two days and doing nothing the whole day so yeah.

(◠‿◕)