Chapter 28 - Secrets Revealed

Start from the beginning

I stood up from my chair and pulled her arms to get up. Without further ado, I grabbed her waist and kissed her torridly. She seemed to be surprised on what I did and still processing what just happened. I bit her lower lip for her to respond on my kisses and she did. I let go of her when I felt like I was chasing my breathe, so as her.

"Ngayon, bawiin mo 'yong sinabi mo. Do you like me? Sigurado na?" I pursed my lips to stop from smiling.

She bit her lower lip and slowly nodded."Y-Yes. I like you."

Napangisi naman ako dahil do'n at bumalik din sa dati kong reaksyon. Mukhang naiilang pa siya dahil nakahawak ako sa bewang niya kaya dahan-dahan ko siyang binitawan. She's blushing. How cute.

The next day, it was just normal as usual and nothing's special. Except for the times that Zeriel and I will met and we'll gonna have a little chitchat. Special na sa'kin 'yon dahil alam kong medyo nagkaka-improve na ang relationship namin sa isa't isa. Let's just say that she's starting to open up again.

I went to our Mall after class because I want to give her time for herself. Palagi naman kaming nagkikita ang nakakapag-usap kaya kailangan niya ring gawin ang mga kailangan niyang gawin. And the reason why I decided to visit here is to find a necklace that suits her. I wanna get her a gift, a thankful gift to be exact. Puro lang kase pagkain ang sinusubukan kong gawin at ibigay sa kanya kaya gusto kong bigyan din siya ng regalo na espesyal.

"Do you have a newest model of necklace here? I heard that Thailand were exporting some new products of accessories for our displays and also to promote it," tanong ko sa saleslady.

Nagtingin-tingin pa ako ng mga kwintas na pwede kong kunin para sa kanya. They are all beautiful but I'm searching for a unique one. 'Yong kwintas na babagay sa kanya at gaganda siya lalo...kahit pa maganda na talaga siya sa paningin ko.

"Here, sir. Take a look at this necklaces. These were the newest models that came yesterday. A lot of people bought the products and they liked it. Hope you can find a necklace that suits your taste." She take me to the left side where the products can be seen.

Pinagmasdan ko ang mga naka-display at isa-isa itong maingat na hinawakan. My eyes landed on a silver necklace but it has so many stones in it. Baka mabigatan lang siya at sobrang makinang din. The other one is also silver but surrounded with pearls and I find it disctracting when she's going to bend. Haist. I didn't know that it's hard to find a special necklace for her.

Tinitigan kong maigi ang lahat ng nandito at halos suyurin ko ang mahigit 2,000 necklaces na galing Thailand. I still couldn't find my taste. When I was about to surrender searching, I saw a tiffany necklace at the back and cannot be observed clearly when you're far away. I reached for it, looking intently to see every detail of it's quality.

"What do you think of this? Is it pretty to wear?" I asked her, didn't take my eyes from it.

"Uhm...It has a good quality, sir. As what I know, you can carve a name at the back of that pendant. Whatever you want as long as it fits at the back of the pendant," she answered back.

Napangiti naman kaagad ako nang may maisip akong ideya."I want to get this. The letters must be carved perfectly."

Umuwi akong hindi pa rin mawala-wala ang ngiti sa mga labi ko. It was around 8:00 o'clock in the evening when I got back in my condominium. I placed the box of necklace inside my closet because I have to think for a perfect timing before I'll give it to her. I changed my clothes and was about to go to the kitchen and cook for my dinner when someone knocked on the door.

I automatically smiled when I saw her in front of my room."Hi! Anong ginagawa mo rito? Namimiss mo'ko?"

"Miss mong mukha mo! Here, oh! I made a Cheese and Pineapple Omelet." She handed me a plate with the said food in it.