Chapter 10 - Different Duties

ZEKIAH XYRIEL'S POV

"Another pose, face to the left, look at the camera, just fierce....and done."

I sighed right after the last shot and accepted the water that my manager handed me. Honestly, I'm tired of smiling in the crowd but I have to do it in the half of my entertainment. I don't want to humiliate them in front of these people. Napilitan lang naman talaga akong ngumiti dahil may mga taga-media rin na nandito para kunan ang mga behind the scenes ko. In short, this isn't just a simple photoshoot.

"Zeriel, you did a great job. They were amazed the way you pose and talk. I really trained you well," my manager, Caroline said with a big smile.

I rolled my eyes on her in the mirror."Yes, you trained me but it's up to me to decide what should I do. Sa'kin lang sila proud at masaya, hindi ka kasama."

"Maldita ka talaga kahit kailan, tsk. Just prepare yourself for the next products you're going to endorse." And with that, she finally left the dressing room.

My make up artist changed some of my eyeshadow palette and the colors. She also removed my earrings, necklace, bracelet, and changed it in to a new one. Marami silang reserbang gamit para sa'kin dahil hindi ako basta-basta lang na guest o baguhan sa isang industriya.

I admit that I have been working here for one year and a half but I already experienced being hired on different countries just to endorse their products. I have encountered a lot of famous people worldwide and was impressed on my skills. 'Yong mga matagal na nga kesa sa'kin ay mas nalamangan ko pa eh.

"Change your outfit, Zeriel. The next advertisement will start 15 mins. from now," my designer said and gave the paper bag to me.

I immediately accepted it and she covered the curtains to gave me privacy. I started removing my tube silver dress that I wore earlier when I endorsed a new fashion of dresses. They even gave me this dress as a thanksgiving for endorsing those.

Kapag kase may isang bagay akong inendorse ay sisikat agad 'yon dahil nga kilala ako ng karamihan. I replaced it with a black high-waisted shorts with a pair of beige turtleneck jacket. I removed my 6 inches sandals and wear the 4 inches black boots.

Nang lumabas ako ay inayos ng pagka-bun ng buhok ko at niretouch ng konti 'yong mukha ko. Caroline entered the room and told us to go out because we're going to start. When I finally walked outside, cameras were everywhere to take a picture of me. There are also some reporters and medias who were monitoring my actions. Alam ko kaseng ibabalita 'to sa TV mamayang gabi.

"Hello, Ms. Zeriel. We're so thankful for giving us the chance to endorse our products," said the guy who approached me.

Lumingon muna ako kay Caroline at binigyan siya ng makahulugang tingin pero tinanguan niya lang ako.

"You're welcome." I walked away to proceed on stage and they handed me the lipstick that I'm going to endorse. It's the third one so maybe I could stand this for a while.

I tried to make a pose for 5 times and even made a fake smile. I'm always like this whenever I had a photoshoot. Seems like I don't know how to show them a real smile. Yes, I love this career and I'm enjoying it but I felt like something is missing and I don't know what is it. I've never been happier since I got this job because I'm already broke when I started this career. Parang pampalipas oras ko lang 'to para ilibang ang sarili ko.

"And...gotcha! You're shoots are so great. Hindi talaga kami nagsisi na ikaw ang kinuha namin dito."

Again, I gave them a fake smile before ending the photoshoot so that we could proceed to the remaining two products. After the endorsements, I had a photoshoot for my new album entitled 'Z Fashionista' and it will be released tomorrow. Pagod na akong nakauwi dahil buong araw akong nakababad sa camera at nangangalay na rin ang panga ko kakangiti ng peke. I jumped on my bed and closed my eyes, relaxing myself to sleep.