"Mikey! Inupi! I bought you guys some donuts!" I announced, causing Mikey's head to jolt up. "Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!" I saw his eyes sparkling as he ran his way to me.

Koko and Inupi turned their heads and saw me. "Oh, [first name]-chan, I didn't know you'll be here." said Inupi.

Mikey took the donuts from me, giggling like a little girl. I gave Inupi a confused look and said, "Huh? What do you mean? I texted you guys earlier this morning, remember?" I said, putting a hand on my waist, then my eyes went to Koko. "Hey, Koko."

"[first name]." Koko bowed his head a little, "how's the modeling life?" he asked with a small grin on his face.

"Great." I gave him a small smile, he hummed and looked in another direction then I saw him flinch a little. "What's up with you two?" he said, with an uneasy look on his face. I followed his gaze and saw two men in suits. One of them was taller than the other, they were both looking at me with eyes wide..as if they're surprised to see me..? and they look awfully familiar too—wait a second..

I crossed my arms as my eyes never left the two men, "Well..it's been a while, huh.." I said, eyeing them. They both flinched, "Ran and Rindou Haitani.." I gave them a small smile.

The last time I saw these two is when the war of 3 deities happened, which happened a really long time ago, and I can still remember how I easily defeated Roppongi's famous duo. Ran gave me a sly smile, "Indeed." he said while Rindou—

"Big bro! It's [first name] Shimizu! The famous model that we always see in—!" Rindou didn't get to finish with what he's saying because Ran smacked the back of his head. I couldn't help but stare at them weirdly. I expected Rindou to recognize me as the girl that they fought 10 years ago but—

Rindou rubbed the back of his head and looked at Ran with his eyes sparkling, "And she knows our name!! Let's take a picture with her!" Rindou said in excitement, pulling out his phone from his pocket.

Ran placed a palm on his face, while Inupi and Koko just stared at them, and both were showing off blank looks. "So Rindou's into fashion..or he's just into the girls in the magazines.?" I heard Inupi say. "Both actually.." Koko replied boringly.

I shook the thought off and turned to Ran, "It's kind of understandable that Rindou didn't recognize me..it's been years, right?" I said. Ran hummed boringly.

Rindou flinched, "Huh? What is she talking about?" he asked Ran.

Ran sighed, "Remember Kawaragi from Brahman?" he asked, rubbing his face. Rindou nodded, "Yeah, the hottie that beated the shit out of us." he said, shrugging a little.

"And do you remember the rumor about Kawaragi's real name? which is [first name]?"

"Yeah..?"

I slowly lifted my hand, waving it a little to get his attention. "Do you remember now?" I asked awkwardly. He didn't say anything at first, he just stared at me..after a few seconds, it finally hit him.

"What the-! NO WAY!"

third person
Mikey gently placed a hand on top of [first name]'s head and said, "Want me to give you a ride to where you're going?"