Ch 6. Kill Me (End)

Finally the day came where the demons started sprouting in the continent. Tunian is now 19 and is to become the Emperor.

"Everyone attack the demons with all you have got. Do not leave any." Tunian shouted and all the soldiers charged toward the demon army infront.

Demons are not bad neither are the humans, just their mentality is wrong. From the start demons were taught that humans are worst kind while humans were taught that the demons are worst kind. But who are we to decide when the destiny wants a sacrifice.

"Tunian you take care here I am going to the lair. And........ Keep the Empire safe from now on." Viturin said, it was the indirect meaning of saying 'Do not search for me.'

"Wait uncle but you can't....." Before Tunian could say anything, he saw the pale face of the Emperor and the black purple hands of his "You..." Without a second Viturin was gone.

"Tunian. Where is the Emperor!!!" Flurin asked as he made his way to Tunian while cutting any demon that came in his way.

"He went to the lair. I saw his hands turning purple." Tunian said lowly.

"Tunian, you will be the Emperor in the future. You can't be disheartened. Believe yourself and try to hold on, I will do something." Flurin said and was going to run toward the layer but stopped, turned and said Tunian with a smile "Choose a perfect Empress, who will love you more than anything." Then after kissing Tunian forehead, he ran toward the crowd of demon.

Flurin can't let it be a bad ending, he want to give a happy ending to both the story so where did he went wrong?? Viturin didn't opened the gates for demon then who did?

Flurin ran in the lair and saw Viturin killing Furan. Viturin was covered with blood, which was gushing out of his stomach.

Flurin ran toward Viturin "What happened here??" He asked while placing Viturin head on his lap.

"I didn't wanted to kill Furan but he was the one who opened the gate for demon. It can only.... Be closed.......if you kill me." Viturin said as his injuries were healing in slow speed.

"No no no, it was not your mistake also we can find a better way to close the door." Flurin said panicking.

"No, listen Love. Before I heal completely kill me or I won't be able to restrain myself becoming the demon King." Viturin said as he teared his own stomach a bit more.

"I I I just wanted a simple happy ending for all but why did this happen??" Flurin asked as tear started flowing from his eyes.

Viturin kissed Flurin and said calmly "I know you are not like us, you go to different worlds right??"

"How... How do you know?"

"The previous world where we met was not the only world where we met, I just went to 3 worlds and I met you in the first world where you were so indifferent. I even asked you that why you do not have any lover and you know you replied that you were waiting for your lover and you don't want anyone else except him. Now I want to ask you. Who was your lover?" Viturin said as he laid on Flurin chest.

"It was always you. You were always the lover that I was searching for, I went to different worlds just to find you. Everytime I love it has always been you." Flurin said hugging Viturin.

"Good then find me again, this time I promise to give you double of the love that I love you now." Viturin said and handed a long knife to Flurin then kissed him.

"This will be my happy ending if it is with your hand." Viturin whispered to Flurin ears and pushed the knife within his stomach. Viturin was slowly leaving his conscious.

Flurin remembered the time when in one of the world his lover was killed and he too went on and killed himself with his lover.

But this time he killed his lover himself, he felt heartbroken so he cried out loud.

"Sorry sorry...hic... But I want...hic.... To be with you. My happy ending...hic will be when... hic.... I will die with you." Flurin said and rubbed his eyes.

Pulling out the knife Flurin pushed the knife in his stomach, a gush of blood came out of his mouth. He leaned and kissed Viturin forehead lightly and then fell be his side, both of their hands touching together.

Outside the lair a large amount of black air surrounded and created a gate, the demons were sucked inside.

After few minutes everything went silent. Tunian fell down tear smeared on his face as he thought about the words said by his uncle and Flurin.

Everything became quite, the Emperor and Empress both died on that unfortunate day only to push back all the demons.

Tunian became the next Emperor, he doesn't have any family but still remembers Flurin last word. He found an Empress that he love when he got 25 years old.

In Emedga, Gaultier became the King, all the other prince did their best to guide their brother while Bardrick went to a long journey to know the world better. The supporters got married, Princess Isabelle to a different kingdom while Kacye got married to Ado.

The heroine also got married to Gaultier but as the first lady not as a Queen.

But still everyone had a happy ending in this story because Flurin and Viturin met again in another world with different name, different face and different.... Kink 😉

Fin~