Ch 4. What the Heck!!!

"I searched for you many places but you finally came iny view....Ouch." Flurin said.

Both Viturin and Flurin looked down on Flurin shoes. "Does it hurts?" Viturin asked.

Flurin nodded, it's a new shoe but the back of it hurts. Viturin saw Flurin was having red eyes. "You know you look beautiful in this life too." Viturin whispered.

Flurin didn't said anything but glared at Viturin while blushing. This was not the time to joke around he was having serious problem with his foot.

Viturin got Flurin next to a chair slowly and then himself sat on knees while taking Flurin shoes off. They both were in their own little world to even notice what is happening around them. All the people stopped dancing and we're just watching the pair, anyone can literally see the pink flowers around the pair.

"Now you can dance. First dance is important." Viturin said while standing up.

"But how can I with bare foot?" Flurin said while gazing up with a frown.

Viturin swiftly got Flurin up and put Flurin feet on his shoes "You don't need to dance just stand on my shoes and swing."

And so they did, the first song they danced like that. Unknown to them 9 guys were glaring at the pair, more exactly the Emperor but what can they do infront of an Emperor.

After the first song, Viturin and Flurin went to the balcony of second floor. Flurin sat on the railing while Viturin shifted himself between his lover's legs.

"Hahahaha, what is this position?? If someone comes they might think something else." Flurin said while ruffling Viturin hairs.

"It doesn't matter I am the Emperor and no one can order me what to do." Viturin said with a pout.

"Hahaha" Flurin kissed his lover's lips "Got it. But you don't even listen to my order."

Viturin, who is keeping his head on his lover's chest, glanced up at his lover "I.... I have waited for 20 years here for you, you know. I will do everything you order me." He said lowly then kissed Flurin palm.

Flurin watched his lover, even though every time his lover have different looks still his lover was always so sweet. Flurin can't help but love his lover even more.

"Okay so tell me about when you came here?" Flurin asked to distract Viturin from any further love scene.

"Aha, I came here in form of baby and was the prince. Actually my brother was the Emperor but because of his health he put me on this position." Viturin complained.

"Then about the war......" Flurin wanted to know what Viturin was thinking to do the war.

"Ohh that.. I .. I was actually finding you." Viturin said with a red face and closed eyes.

"Find me?? How do you know I'm in this world?" Flurin asked in doubts.

"Ms. Merry is a trusted ally of mine. She do Oracle, she said that two years ago an unknown soul has came to our land so I thought it might be you.... So I was searching for you." Viturin said scratching his head.

"Silly..... " Flurin said and shook his head in amazement that his lover's thinking level is quite high.

"BUT I also did it for my nephew so that he doesn't need to do this dirty stuff in future." Viturin said proudly when he said about his nephew.

"That boy?? The next Emperor?"

"Yea. Why?"

"Good because then we will live quietly." Flurin said pecking Viturin left cheek. "But how did you know I was in this body?"