Chapter 20

(Jiggy)

I lazily opened my eyes.... I had accidentally slept off after I was tired from sex. I looked around. Reva was by my side. She was lying looking at me, smiling.

"What are you looking at?" I asked with a smile.

"Nothing." She said, turning her face away, "You look cute when you are asleep."

I laughed and tried to make her face me again. It was so cute that she was shy. She was refusing to look at me yet. Did she look at me all the time I was asleep?

I finally made her look at me. She still looked shy. I traced my finger over her cheeks...soft. I went closer and kissed her. She closed her eyes. I kissed her again... And then backed away.

She shut her eyes in shyness and then opened them. You know she could be so cute sometimes.

"We should go to class now." She said.

"Hm... After resting for a few more minutes." I said, pulling her close. She snuggled close to me.

"I feel bad for using Joyjeet's room like this," Reva said.

"It's fine. He said it's okay."

"So, Joyjeet know we are doing this in here?" She sounded nervous.

"Hmm. Why?" I asked.

"Just...embarrassing," she said. "And... I am not really sure about this, still Is this really okay?"

"We both are 18 years old now," I told her.

"Still..." She said worriedly. "If my parents find out, they will kill me."

Yeah, if my parent finds out they will kill me too.

"They won't know. So it's okay," I told her. I don't want this to stop anyway.

"My parents have plans to send me abroad to study." She said. I looked at her. That was new news.

"I have my mom's brother who lives in America. And mamaji told my parents that they should send me to him so that I can study and live there."

"Your parents do not seem to be the kind who will give daughter's education so much importance that they will let her study abroad," I said, wondering.

"Who said they want to send me abroad for studies? They want me to get married to an NRI in future and this way it will be easier. Mamaji has some Gujarathi friends there who all have eligible sons. So he wants me to get friends with them already..."

I was getting concerned now.

"You won't go, will you?" I asked.

"No way," She said. "I won't. I don't want to go anyway."

Good.

"But...mom and dad are insisting that I go," She said.

I held on to her a bit tighter.

She smiled and looked at me, "Don't worry. I am not gonna leave my Jiggu." She said. She had given me the nickname, 'Jiggu' instead of 'Jiggy'. For some reason, my heart skips a beat when she calls me 'Jiggu'.

"Promise?" I asked her.

She nodded. I kissed her. And again...

"I love you...." She whispered to me.

I pulled her closer and kissed her more. Then got on top of her... Yeah, we were so going to do it again... I can't stop now.