"Adithi..." She sobbed, and more tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Hmm... What's wrong?" I asked, trying to sound loving and console her.

She suddenly hugged me and began to cry more. I was totally stumped now... Confused, I put my hands around her and patted her back. "There...there...stop crying. It will be okay..."

She kept on crying. I held her in the hug and patted her back. "Did something happen?" I asked, worried.

"We broke up." She sobbed. I did not hear her properly.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"We broke up." She said, more clearly now. "Arjun and I."

Crazy!!!!

I pushed her off from me and looked at her. "Seriously?" She just looked sad. "But why?" I asked, "You both love each other to death. Even last night had such a lengthy video call." They thought I was sleeping. But it's hard to sleep when they are flirting with each other and giggling and laughing in the same room.

But can someone who was so lovey-dovey till just a day back, break up like this over a day??

"Ah..maybe you just fought. You two will get together again. Don't worry." I told Suhana.

"No. We won't," Suhana said and she looked angry now. "I don't want to see him ever. I hate him."

"Okay... So if you hate him, then why are you sad over the break-up?" I asked. Shouldn't she be okay if she hates him?

Suhana looked at me as if I don't understand anything.

"Go out of the room. I want to be left alone," Suhana said. Back to being a snob.

"Okay... I was going to go out anyway." I said. I got up and left the room. I was a bit worried about leaving her alone. But actually, she and I were never that close that I have to sit and comfort her. It would be so weird.

And actually, this would be the first time in our life that Suhana and I had hugged.

I stopped in the living room. Suhana hugged me. If she was crazy enough to hug me and cry, that means she was really really seriously lot sad. I looked back at the bedroom. Unsure... Should I go back and stay with her and console her or something??

But she asked me to go away. And if I disobey and go to her, she will just be nastier to me and say some things that might hurt me. From past experiences, I know that. Still...I was worried. But I think she will be fine.

I walked out to the corridor. I messaged Ishan to see if he was free to come out. He said he will come in about 15 minutes. I decided to wait in the pool area of the apartment. It was cooler and refreshing near the pool. Younger kids were splashing about in the pool. When we were kids, the pool was not there. It was built later. So I was a bit jealous of the kids.

I saw Jiggy coming in through the gate and walking to the elevator. I ran to him...

"Jiggy, Jiggy...Jiggy...." I caught up with him, and jumped in front of him, "Hey... What's up? You got late today?"

He looked at me... Just looked at me.

"Maybe hanging out with your girlfriend and all, han?" I teased him. "By the way, you never introduced her to us... You should. I have never even seen a photo. Show me if you have... By the way, do you mind joining me? I was planning to go to the ice cream shop, while I wait for Ish. He said he will take a bit of time to come down. Come, I will treat you."