Chapter Fifty Three

━━━━ / CHAPTER FIFTY THREE. . .
Scream ✷ teen wolf

━━━━━ ∙ ∙ ∙ ━━━━━

"Did you get her to give you the necklace?" Stiles asked Scott as he sat down at the lunch table that he and Eve were already sitting at.

"Not exactly." Scott said.

"Ah. What happened?" Stiles asked.

"She told me not to talk to her. At all" Scott said.

"And he made her cry in the process" Eve added.

"So she's not giving you -" Stiles began only to be cut off by Scott.

"She's not giving me the necklace."

"Well, did you find anything else out?" Stiles asked.

"Just that I know nothing about girls, and that they're totally psychotic." Scott said.

"Hey!" Eve shouted and kicked Scott in the shin underneath the table causing him to grunt in pain. "Say anything like that again and it won't be your shin I'm kicking."

"Okay, okay." Stiles began "I came
up with a plan "B" just in case anything like this happened."

"Whats plan "b"?" Scott asked.

"Just steal the damn thing" Stiles said

"Can't we at least try getting to Harris?" Scott asked.

"My dad put him on a twenty four hour protection detail, okay? The necklace is all we got. Steal it." Stiles said.

"I have a better idea" Eve said.

"Which is?" Stiles asked.

"I'll just ask Allison if I can borrow it for an art project or something."

"Works for me. Scott?" Stiles asked Scott.

"Guys, he's watching us." Scott said referring to Jackson who sat at another table with Lydia and Allison.

"What's wrong?" Stiles asked Scott.

"Jackson's talking to me. He knows I can hear him. Look at me. Just talk to me. Act normal. Pretend like nothings happening." Stiles rambled to Stiles and Eve. "Say something. Talk to me!"

"I can't think of anything. My mind is a complete blank." Stiles exclaimed.

"Your mid s blank? You can't think of something to say?" Scott asked.

"Not under this kind of pressure." Stiles said.

"Guys, he's not even sitting with them anymore." Eve said.

"Where the hell is he?" Scott said looking around the lunch room for Jackson.

"Scott, come on, you can't let him do this. You can't let him have this kind of power over you. Okay?" Stiles said to Scott while Scott was listening to what Jackson was saying. All of a sudden Scott broke his lunch tray in half causing people to turn and look at him.