All Things Go

Chris Brown.

I watched her from the side of the stage as she done a practice. She was rapping alone to 'all things go', she got some true ass lyrics in there. I ain't even gonna lie I love her new album. I watched her as she passionately rapped. Aight, she fine as fuck and she not even got all of her body out today and she still looking good. I prefer her with clothes on in public, it's a different story when it becomes to the night time. The music cut off, she faked a smile then left the stage. The manger told me to follow where she went, so he could introduce me to her. Let's just hope she's not like what everyone says. We went to her dressing room, after a few knocks she finally let us in.

"Miss Minaj, this is your new bodyguard." Her manager spoke.

"This skinny ass nigga?" She spat.

"His one of the best." The manager defended. "Just give him a chance."

"Okay... I need to go home, so let's go." She spoke as she shut her door behind her.

"My name Chris Brown by the way, and it's a pleasure to meet you." I said as we walked out off the arena.

"Breezy." She said bluntly.

"Huh? Breezy?" I questioned.

"Yeah, that's your new name for me." She said casually... She already giving a nigga nicknames and shit.

Her other two bodyguards came out, they went out of the building first moving everyone out of the way to make space for Nicki. I placed my arm around Nicki's waist, holding her close to me as we walked out. She waved to a few people, but I could tell the way her body tensed that she was getting annoyed. I opened up the car door for her, helping her in then I got in after.

"You good?" I asked her.

She nodded, then looked out of the window. After a few minutes of silence Nicki finally spoke, asking me a random question.

"How old are you?" She asked.

"Twenty seven." I answered.

"You have a family?" She asked me another question.

"Yeah. But not my own one if that's what you're asking, I don't have kids or a wife."

"You want kids and a wife?" She asked another question.

"I'm old fashioned so I would like to get married then have some kids." I answered truthfully.

"Really? Not many men like you around." She said as she kept looking at me, she got a nice side to her, secretly.

"How about you? You want your own family?" I asked her, instead I her keep asking me questions.

"I guess. I want kids." She answered, taking her eyes off me and looked back out of the window again.

Maybe all the rudeness she does is a defense. She don't want anyone to hurt her, I can tell by her lyrics when she raps that she's been hurt before. I guess everyone has their different ways of dealing with heart breaks. Mine is art, that's why some of my tattoos are so weird and aggressive. But maybe she will start to slowly open up to me, can only hope.

Nicki Minaj.

His interesting and different. I know there's something else about him though. I think his in business mood, I need to take him out clubbing with me. I like well built strong muscled men, but his still attractive for a skinny nigga. I can see by the clothes his wearing his trying to cover up some tattoos, I want to know how many he has. I can see a few showing slightly by his neck, and one on his hand. I want to know if he has any up his arm or chest. The car came to a stop, I stopped looking at Chris to look outside to see I'm back home. Chris opened the door, then helped me out. Gentlemen. That's what I like. He walked me up to my house door, unlocking the door for me then he gave me my keys.

"I'll be at my hotel, call whenever you need me." He said going to leave.

"Hey, Chris." I said stopping him, he turned around and looked at me. I was going to ask if he wanted to come clubbing but then I went against it. "Have a good night Breezy."

"You too Onika." He smirked.

I let out a little giggle as he called me by my real name. I waved him bye then shut my door. Back to being in a big empty house, all by myself again. I wondered up my stairs until I came to my room, I relaxed down onto my bed. I laid starring blankly at the wall. Naw, fuck this. I messaged my bitches saying we where going to the club, I'm not staying her being depressed.

After getting ready into a sexy revealing outfit, I rang up my bodyguards. I waited for them for a while until they finally came. Chris was by the door waiting for me, he took my hand and walked me to the car. Same as before opening the door for me and helping me inside. Not even a complaint? All this body on show and he not saying anything? Shit, he not even looking. I scoffed, causing him to look at me, just my face though, he didn't even glance down.

"You okay Miss Minaj?" He asked... Now he gone back to calling me that?

"No Onika?" I scoffed again.

"You're not Onika tonight, you just Nicki Minaj."

Just? I'm just Nicki Minaj. This boy is a trip. I don't even understand what his getting at, but I'm not even going to think about it. Not wasting my time on his boyish ways tonight.

> At the club >

I tried to enjoy myself the most I could but I wasn't feeling it tonight. Chris was checking up on me to make sure I'm alright, but when his not protecting me his flirting with girls. I watched him as a girl touched all up on him, might I say his enjoying too. I took my eyes off him, and drank another shot.

________________
Thought I'll add a little club bit in there, just to make this short chapter a bit longer.
You enjoying this story so far?
What you think about Chris & Nicki in this?
You think Nicki showing of her body is okay or not?
Vote & comment please!!