Chapter-7

"What did that brat said" Mrs Jeon asked her husband

"He isn't coming, That ungrateful Bastard, How dare that Worthless Omega speak to me like that" Mr Jeon spat, taking a big sip of his vodka.

"Don't bother yourself honey, We need him now, we will take care of him later" Mrs Jeon spoke controlling her temper, they need Jungkook for the time being, they can't do anything rash now.

"Its should be Jiya, She was supposed to marry Kim Taehyung, not him"

"Believe me honey, this marriage won't last soon, Within no time Taehyung will be marrying our daughter leaving that whore behind" Mrs Jeon spoke, her mind already planning ways to break the marriage, even before it happened.

"This marriage is ours need, otherwise I wouldn't even let him near our home again. I thought he ran away finally for good, but No, this is all because of my dear sister. If she didn't take his name then, this won't be happening. I told you before that we should have end that worthless brat earlier, but you stopped me" Mr Jeon spat, his face twisting in disgust, just thinking about his Omega son.

"Be patient honey, we have to plan everything carefully, we can't make mistakes now" Mrs Jeon told her husband.

Unknowing to them, someone was hearing their conversation.

(Hotel room)

"Aunt Aeri, I don't think this is a good idea" Jungkook told his aunt for the 20 th time in the past hour.

His aunt came to visit him, they are in his hotel room.

"Kook, trust me when I say this is the best option available right now" Aeri spoke calmly, as she run her eyes through the document, once again reading everything.

"If you say so" Jungkook whispered hesitantly, afterall his aunt is always right.

She is the only one infront of whom he let his emotions shows.

It was his aunt, who was always there for him. She is the only contact he had with his family in the past four years.

Aunt Aeri's Mate was killed few months after her marriage, she was only three weeks pregnant then, because of the pain and shock of loosing her mate, she lost her child.

It took a lot of years for her to come out of the grief, she refused to let any other person into her life. Jungkook is like her own child, she gave him the motherly love he was denied since birth.

"Yugy will be arriving tomorrow" Jungkook told his aunt.

Yugyeom is his close friend, if Jungkook didn't tell him about this news of marriage, that idiot will eat his brain for days.

"I want to meet him too, he's seems like a nice boy" Aeri spoke, She talked to that boy few times in phone, he was polite and well mannered.

"He is nice, even though he acts like a idiot most of the time" Jungkook replied with a small smile.

They were chatting, when Aeri's phone rang, she took the call with a annoyed look in her face.

"I am with Jungkook, Why? Do you want something" Aeri drawled.

"You guys don't have to bother about it, just take care of the preparation, I will take care of him" She spoke rolling her eyes, before cutting the call.

"Who's that?" Jungkook asked

"My dear Sister-in-law, Your Mom, who else?" Aeri spoke rolling his eyes.

"What does they want?" Jungkook asked gritted his teeth in anger.

Why can't they leave him alone.

"Kookie, you have to come with me tomorrow, day after tomorrow is your wedding, there's lot of preparation to be done" Aeri spoke with a stern look.

Jungkook know he can't avoid his family for much time, he have to go to his parents home tomorrow, the place he hate the most.

Clenching his fist to control anger, Jungkook rose from the couch and walked towards the balcony.

Aeri watched her nephew, a deep sigh leaving her lips.

She know this is a risk, Many things can go wrong, but something in her tells that everything will be going to be fine.

Jeon Aeri is someone, who doesn't trust someone easily, but there's something about Kim Taehyung that perked her interest.

The young True blood Alpha is powerful and strong, and there's nothing her brother and sister-in-law can do against him.

Something about the young man made her put everything in risk, she hope that she won't have to regret her decision.

If anything goes wrong, she will loose her Nephew forever.

She is putting Jungkook's life at stake.

  💜

I am another year older today, more wiser that last year and more grateful.

Hoping to spend this year with a bright smile on my face.

It's time to set priorities fixed ☺️☺️