𝓐𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓒𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓷 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓼 𝓐 𝓥𝓪𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

Începe de la început

“Besides, being a werewolf doesn’t make her Leah. Leah is just Leah, the woman I found naked in the woods”...

“Leah’s helped me through a lot of my own issues- Did you know she’s thinking about becoming a therapist? Or- Or even a high-school counselor for teens like her, teens who feel alone”...

✰✰✰

“She’s helped me through a lot of my own issues… And sometimes I like to think we’re soulmates in a platonic way, I mean we’re both a little screwed up in the soulmates and trauma department”

“I mean she’s supposed to be with my twin sister and my twin sister is currently with my husband…And here I am on the other side of the treaty complaining about said husband, and wearing his sweater to feel better about myself… How pathetic is that?”

“Addison you are not pathetic- Oh come here” Emily pulled the vampire teen into her arms making the girl practically melt into the warmth, the warmth that reminded her of her mother… 

“I-I am Esm- Emily… I can’t even be around my husband or my sister right now”... Addison sniffed pitifully trying to conceal her emotions, she just really wanted her mother… “Oh come on honey… Your emotions are no good being held in… What would your mother think?”

And then the dam broke, Addison sobbed into Emily’s shoulder, clutching onto her body to keep herself grounded, “I- I am so t-tired Emily” her voice shook and stuttered as Emily soothingly rubbed her back, “I know honey, I know”.

✰✰✰

“All I’ve ever wanted was my life to be semi-normal, to go back the way life was before, before all the constant battles and all the death… before-before Bella and I- I love Bella and I- I love Mae but life was so much easier before them and I- I ...

“All I’ve ever wanted was my life to be semi-normal, to go back the way life was before, before all the constant battles and all the death… before-before Bella and I- I love Bella and I- I love Mae but life was so much easier before them and I- I hate being this w-way”...

“And J-Jasper and Alice-” Addison felt like her throat was closing up but she forced herself to push through…

“T-they both think so little of me- and th-then they leave me alone, they run away t-together and l-leave me alone, maybe-” it was too late she couldn’t stop the words from spilling past her lips… “Maybe he wants h-her and not m-me, maybe he m-married the wrong twin"…

"M-maybe I’m the one w-who doesn’t b-belong wi-with the C-Cullens… Maybe I-I’m the p-problem”...

Venom tears poured down her pale cheeks as heart-wrenching sobs racked her body as Emily gently shushed her, trying her very best to soothe the vampire who had finally broken down…

✰✰✰

“Listen to me my love” Emily’s voice was a gentle whisper as she cupped Addison’s cold cheeks, “you are not the problem, it is not your fault that things have been rough within your cov-family, and it is not your job to keep your family together l...

“Listen to me my love” Emily’s voice was a gentle whisper as she cupped Addison’s cold cheeks, “you are not the problem, it is not your fault that things have been rough within your cov-family, and it is not your job to keep your family together like glue, that is too much responsibility for anyone”.

“You know what I think? I think you need a nice long and relaxing vacation away from stress, alone without Jasper or Alice or any other Cullen. You need some time away to heal those broken pieces, you need some time away to think about how you want to live your life”.

“You need some time away to think about your marriage and what boundaries you want- no need to set”.

Addison frantically shook her head, pulling away from Emily’s hold. “No. No, I can’t take a vacation- Leah and Fred they need me- I can’t leave them alone and M-Mae and Bella they- they need me-”, “hush” Emily interrupted, covering the vampire's mouth.

“Bella and Renesmee will manage, and Leah-”

“Is coming along”...

✰✰✰

A/n~ SHE'S UPDATED FINALLY!! YAY!! This would have been posted around six something but my internet is a b*tch...

Anywho back to the actual story. Are Addison and Leah really leaving? Who knows? (I mean I do) And yes this was left on a cliffhanger but it'll be up either tommorow or today, scouts honor. 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please feel free to leave any comments or criticism. <3 Jade