"Where have you been? Maki-sensei said you left to study in the forensics lab but never came back," Kira said, semi-hugging and semi-interrogating me.

     "Yeah and how about you Tobio? Why were you together? Weren't you called by the principal?" Ichigo asked, joining the interrogation.

     I hate it when they do this.

     "AND what are you both wearing?" The two simultaneously asked this time.

     Tobio and I looked at each other for help. "I was on my way back when the principal called me and when I can Tobio was already there-"

     "-It seems like Jii-san just wanted us to give an important visitor a quick tour and Jii-san told us to dress formally." Tobio finished.

     Fortunately, they both bought it though Kira is still suspicious but she didn't pressed any further.

     The four of us walked to the plaza- famished, especially Ichigo.

[Tokugawa Gakuen, Kyoto] [09/23/2015]

     Class has ended and both Tobio and I decided to check on Mr. Hayden And Jii-san.

     Mr. Hayden was still there and it seems like they just finished talking. Wow, what could they talked about that almost took half day?

     "Kurona, Tobio, good timing. I was just telling Mr. Hayden he'll be temporarily living with us because the Prigionia estate hasn't been used in a long time and I doubt that its not filled with dust and cobwebs," Jii-san said.

     We were a bit shocked but the both of us agreed so did Mr. Hayden "Mr. Juro will bring you there." And with that Mr. Hayden left with Mr. Juro.

     "Now, like I said earlier the Prigionia estate is in no condition for anyone to live in , so... how about doing a general cleaning?" Jii-san said with a smile.

     Cleaning? That huge estate? No way. "Demo!(But!) You know how big that place is." I'm not exaggerating, that place is HUGE.
     "Tsk tsk tsk, no complaining beside you have to clean that for the ceremony, so why not now? Don't worry Tobio will help you-"

     "What!?" Tobio complained.

     "-I will send some people, too," He looked at me seriously before continuing. "Kurona... I already delivered the weapons there."

     In the end, we couldn't do anything.

[Tokugawa Gakuen, Kyoto] [09/23/2015] (Parking Lot)

     Since Mr. Juro is with Mr. Hayden, we don't have ride but Tobio walked towards the parking lot and towards a silver Subaru.

     "What are you doing?" I asked with suspicion when he pulled out a key.

     "Um... I'm opening my car so that we could go inside," He answered to me like I'm an idiot.

     I glared at him but I could feel my face get hot.

     Well, sorry if I thought wrong. Besides he isn't even supposed to have license. He's only 17!

     "Come on."

~ 20 Minutes Later ~

     I regret letting Tobio drive, who would have thought that he was the type who likes driving fast- by fast, I mean very very fast. This is the first time I feared for my own life.

     "Slow down, will you!"

     I screamed when he sudden stop, almost making me hit the dashboard if I hadn't remember to put on the seatbelt.