Ichigo was on the seat beside her playing with his phone, again. "Yo! Kuro-nee, where were you?" Ichigo asked without looking at her.

     "I just had something to take care of," Kurona sat on her seat.

     Kira and Tobio sat in the chairs around her table "And that 'something' is?"

     Kurona knew that the moment she arrive at school Kira would bombard me with questions.

     Fortunately for Kurona, Maki-sensei arrived for Homeroom. "Minami-san, Murasaki-san. Please return to your respective classrooms."

     Kira reluctantly left along with Ichigo.

[Tokugawa Gakuen, Kyoto] 09/23/2015] (Forensic Laboratory)

Kurona's POV

     I opened the suit case, pulling out the dagger from yesterday- that I brought here along with me to school.

     I finished all my school work, so I decided to investigate the assault last night. I lied to Maki-sensei, telling her I was going to do some advance studying in the Forensic lab, luckily our next lesson in Biology is related to forensic.

     Your probably wondering why we have a Forensic lab, right? Sorry to say this but I don't know either. Our school is just plain weird, but I'm not surprised since the principal/director is weird.

     I'm just planning on doing some simple a DNA typing*.

( DNA typing/DNA fingerprinting- a technique used especially for identification (as for forensic purposes) by extracting and identifying the base-pair pattern in an individual's DNA -called also DNA typing)

     I placed the dagger on the table. It was inside a plastic bag. Of course, I cleaned my blood off it.

     "I better start now-ahhh..." I yawned. I really need to get some sleep. I couldn't get a wink of sleep because my emotions were all over the place, I was anxious and nervous about the ceremony, I was worried of how going to tell Kira and Ichigo about the truth, I was angry at the Lucretius family, and the list goes down.

     I searched through the things I brought and found out that I forgot my netbook. "I knew I forgot something."

     Hastily, I speed-walk to my classroom. I can't run the corridor since I might disturb someone, also the vice-president breaking the rules isn't something I want others to see.

     I was occupied with my thoughts that I almost crashed into someone.

     I was just going to apologize to him and continue walking when I realized something.

     Isn't he a student?

     If my memory serves me right, he's Kira's classmate. I can't recall his name, but pretty sure he just recently transferred here. Why is he still not in his classroom?

     Oh! He's a late comer. Time to do my job.

     "Late comer, right? Give me your name and grade," Even though I'm not the one on duty this week, I'm still part of the student council. Its customary to ask the late comer are and grade, sometimes you can also ask for their reason of being late.

     I waited for him to answer, but I was getting impatient. "Hey, aren't you going to tell m-"

     I was cut off when he threw a punch at me. Of course I dodge it but I'm confused as hell right now.

     "What in the world ar-"

     Again, I was cut off but this time by a fast roundhouse kick. I have two options; dodge or fight back. If I dodge I'm gonna crash to the shelves of trophy near us but I can't fight a student, even if I know he wants to kill me now (he was emitting his killing intent). So I didn't do either.