"Say cheese!" Ashton says. We all shout cheese, and then the flash goes off and the shutter noise is heard. I get up and grab the picture from the camera we all crowded round and waited for it to appear. Once it came onto view I could see everyone smiling, it was another perfect memory. Calum had his cross eyes, Troye and Morgan had their tongues out Ellie and ashton were kissing and giggling at the same time and I was kissing Lukes cheek while he smiled with his eyes shut.

"Ash" I said holding out my hand, he placed the black sharpie in my hand and I wrote down something under the picture, it said:

"Nights in rockhampton <3" they all cheered, then we packed the stuff away and climbed back into the van, we locked the doors and shut all the windows, I stuck both Polaroid pictures that we took above the window pane so everyone could see them. Me and Ellie set up the back bed, we placed a soft quilt over the mattress then placed a ton of pillows under the window, we then threat a big white duvet over the top, then a multi coloured knitted throw over the top.

The front bed was exactly the same just the duvet was bright blue, we all got changed into comfys, I pulled on loose shorts, and a white tank top. We then all climbed into bed Calum, Me and Luke in the back bed with me in the middle, Calum on the left and Luke on the right then Troye,morgan,ellie, and Ashton up the front. Calum turned off the little fairy lights and shut the curtains of the back window and Ash did the same with the front windows.
We heard giggling from the front.

"Guys Ashton and Ellie are frickle frackling!" Troye whined making us all laugh.

"Get some Ash!" Luke and Calum cheered. We all laughed. Then it quietened down a bit, I heard Troye and Morgan's soft snore, and it sounded like Ashton was asleep too and Ellie also. I looked over at Calum, he was awake as he was staring at the ceiling. I look at Luke and he was awake also.

"Guys?" Calum asked. We all turned onto our stomachs so we could sit up a little bit. Suddenly I felt two hands in my back, one was Luke and one was Calum. I look at the both and they were both smirking.

"What?" I ask. They shook their heads and chuckled. I kiss calum on the cheek then turn back onto my back as so does Calum and luke.

"Goodnight sunshine" Calum whispers in my ears, he's so close his breath actually tickled my neck, Luke is still smirking. I stare into his deep blue eyes, I lean forward and press my lips against his, our lips move in perfect synchronisation. He pulls away after five minutes and kisses me nose.

"Goodnight baby girl" He whispers, he connects our lip one last time then we fall asleep, i turn over on my side, Lukes arm rested under my neck and the other my waist (picture at front of chapter). I closed my eyes slowly dozing off.

Ashtons POV:

My eyes flickered open as the sound of my alarm on my phone rang in my ears, I reached over and turned it off, I slowly opened the front curtains the light of the morning sun shine through the glass causing Calum, Luke and Morgan to wake up. I stared down at Ellie, she looked so beautiful, her hair was all over the place but it still managed to look cute she was lead on my chest, I caressed her back softly. I slowly put her down on the bed as I got up. I checked the time, it was 7:35am, great timing.

I got dressed and woke up Troye leaving the girls asleep.

"Boys get something to eat we leave in 25 minutes, Luke I'm gonna put Ellie next to Emilee so we can put the front bed away" I say and he nods, he slowly moves Emilee over, and then I place Ellie next to her. We open the curtains of the back window and placed the duvet over them. Me and Luke checked to see if the girls were comfortable.

"Not to brag man but we do have the best girls by our side" I say to Luke, he's looking at Emilee and is smiling widely, he then turns to me and smiles.