Reaction: First time sleeping together

NCT DREAM Reaction: first time sleeping together.

Mark Lee

-Nervous af.
-He'd make sure you'd feel comfortable around him.
-Will think twice if he really need to sleep beside you.
-Once he laid beside you, he'll ask you if he can cuddle you.
-So happy when you allowed him cuddle him.

Huang Renjun

-Excited but also nervous.
-Just like Mark, he'd make sure you'd be comfortable.
-Covers you with blanket and hug you.
-"You smol."
-You both will giggle nonstop. Will also have deep talks until you guys fell asleep with you in his arms.

Lee Jeno

-Smileyyyy.
-Okay tbh, all members would make sure you'd be comfortable.
-You guys slept together but in a different bed. Now, you guys will sleep in one bed, he'll be nervous.
-Would literally ask your permission in almost everything— such as cuddling you, touch you, kiss you, etc.
-Move night with him!! <3

Lee Haechan

-Boi would be nervous.
-"I thought sleeping with her is easy," Says Haechan to himself.
-He'd tease you like, "hey can we like sleep together?" before and now you guys are doing it, he wanted to back out lmao.
-You would sleep while your head is resting in his arms, his other hand would surely wrapped around your waist

Na Jaemin.

-He would be very, very excited 🥺
-Make sure his room is clean. He'd change the bedsheets, etc. He'd make sure his room smells nice.
-While you guys are staring at the ceiling, he'd hover at you while giving you teasing look.
-"I told you to get ready, didn't I?" Says Jaemin as you nod.
-He'd just tickle you nonstop.

Zhong Chenle

-Excited.
-He'd smile the whole time.
-Pillow fights me think. He'd literally throw you the big ass pillow until you fall in the bed.
-Since you fell, he'd hover above you and he'd peck the tip of your nose.
-Your sleeping position would be—his head is resting on your chest; his arm around your waist while your hand is holding his arm that is in your waist while your other arm is caressing his back. Cute!

Park Jisung

-He's freaking nervous.
-But when you guys are already in the bed, he totally forgot he's nervous lmao.
-Can't believe he's sleeping with you.
-Eat, play video games, talk, tease each other, etc. You guys did everything for fun.
-"This is fun! We should do this often."