Reaction: when you accidentally called them baby boy.

NCT DREAM reaction when you accidentally called them baby boy.

You guys are friends here, OKAY.

THIS IS CRINGE BUT I RAN OUT OF IDEA 😭😭

Mark Lee

You were in the same room with him but he is ignoring you for fun. He's teasing you. Then a lamp caught your attention, it was very beautiful. It has so many colors and it's like a thunder. You were amazed snd have to urge to buy something like that. You asked Mark but he did not respond. "Hey, Mark? Mark! Mark Mark Mark Mark Mark Baby boy Ma-" you stopped after realizing what you have said. Mark was also taken aback. "What did you said?" He finally spoke. "Nothing! Ignore me again!" You said as you faced the wall and cursing to yourself. That was kinds embarrassing and awkward!

Huang Renjun

You and your friend Renjun decided to go to the mall. He went to the restroom and he's taking so long. You called him several times but he did not picked up. "C'mon, what's taking you so long?" You muttered while stomping your feet. Once he answered the call, you yelled. "Hey baby boy! You- I- what?" You clenched your lips and eyes. "Yah! What did you say? Baby boy? Who? Me? Hahaha," he laughed but you lowkey know he's judging you! >:(

Lee Jeno

Jeno transferred to your school and you and him became close! You decided to introduce him to your friends. At first, he was shy but you insist. He couldn't do anything and just agreed with you. He met your friends and then you decided to introduce him since he don't want to talk. "Everyone!" You clapped that grabbed your friend's attention. "Meet my baby boy- I mean- Jeno!! Yes! He's Jeno! Please be friend with him!" You said in one breath and ran away. Your friends teased you and Jeno did nothing but to smirk.

Lee Haechan

You can't explain how in love you are with Haechan. He's your friend since you guys are in middle school. When he's not around, you were pretending he's your boyfriend and keeps calling him baby boy in your dream lol. Haechan came from the studio and you were happy to see him all smiley. "My baby boy!" You yelled and froze. Your smile slowly fades away. You suddenly laughed because his reaction was priceless. "I was just kidding! Let's eat?" You lied. ://

Na Jaemin

You're talking to your friend, Jaemin on the phone because he's going to their family trip. "I had to leave you, I'm sorry, Yniee," says Jaemin through the phone. "It's fine you pabo, Enjoy your family trip!" You said. He just want to make sure you don't feel lonely. He smiled and you heard his mom called him. "Gotta go! My mom is calling me. I'll talk to you later?" Said Jaemin. You chuckled. "Yessir! Bye baby boy- I mean Jaemin!" You ended the call due to embarrassment. You squealed and jumped awkwardly. But, Jaemin was just smiling. HE ACTUALLY LOVED IT.

Zhong Chenle

You and Chenle are fighting; who's going to pay the pizza you guys ordered. He then started to change his tone to teasing tone. "The one who ordered will pay," says him, teasing you and giving you a teasing look. You showed him your tongue and stomped your feet. "You were the one who told me to do so!" You yelled. "Okay let's just play a video game. And whoever loses, will pay the pizza," he suggested as he showed the controllers. You smirked, "bring it on, baby boy," you froze and looked at him awkwardly. He smirked, too, saying "Never mind, i'll pay for the pizza."

Park Jisung

Jisung promised you that he'll attend the dance class with you. You've been calling him but he's not answering. You thought he's still asleep. Time have passed, you decided to go to his place and there you have it, a sleeping Jisung. You literally made so many noises and he's still snoring. You tried to scream "help" and then he woke up, panicking. "What? Where-" he saw you laughing and then he rolled his eyes. "Stop joking," he said and planning to go back to sleep but you laid beside him and you babied him. "Noona said she's sorry. Will you forgive noona?" You said and caressing his cheeks. "Oh c'mon baby boy- Jisung," he widened his eyes as he look at you with a teasing look.