s e v e n

j e s s i e

j e s s i e

i let out a low groan as i stirred awake. i opened my eyes and they widened as i saw that i was cuddled up with billie. my head was laying on her chest and my arm was draped over her waist.

i moved away and stayed on the other side of the bed. her face scrunched up, but she just rolled over and stayed asleep.

whenever i had moved back, my head started pounding. i pouted as i lifted my hand up to hold my head.

owie.

i lifted my hands up to place them over my face as i thought to last night. whenever i had got there, i talked with matt for a bit before talking to some girl. i had already drank quite a bit when i started talking to her. we made out a bit before we went and hooked up.

i didn't wanna hook up with her, but it's whatever.

i then walked around until i found billie. i remember i almost tackled her to the floor in a hug when i found her. after that, i remember her taking me home, though everything after is a bit fuzzy.

i let out a another, small groan before attempting to get out of bed. i guess i still had quite a bit of alcohol in my system though, because i tumbled to the floor.

"ouchie!" i whined as i held my head. i just laid on the floor as i continued to whine and pout.

i heard the blankets on the bed rustle. "are you okay?" billie asked as she leaned over the edge of the bed to look at me while she rubbed at her eyes.

"no." i jutted my bottom lip out.

she let out a small giggle before getting out of the bed and helping me up. i sat back down on the bed.

"how are you feeling?" she asked.

"my head is killing me." i huffed.

"i'll go get you some ibuprofen." she offered as she started walking upstairs.

"no!" i stopped her quickly. she looked back at me with furrowed brows. "i-i'm not taking pills."

her eyes widened slightly before a sympathetic look came to her face. "oh... right."

"i'll be fine," i tried to assure her. "i can deal with a headache, it's fine."

"are you sure?" she questioned softly.

"yeah." i muttered.

i stood up again, though i actually managed to this time. i walked over to my closet and pulled out a pair of grey sweats before slipping them on.

i walked over to where she was still standing by the staircase. i brought her into a hug. "thanks for taking care of me last night. seriously."

she froze up for a second before hugging me back. "yeah, it's no problem. don't even mention it." she chuckled a bit awkwardly.

i pulled back from the hug. i stared at her for a moment before winking and starting to head up the stairs. "it's nice to see that you care about me. you act as if you don't." i teased.

she was quick to follow me up the stairs. "i do not. i just don't wanna fuck, like you keep tryna do."

"why not?"

"i've already told you. you're ugly." i looked back at her to see that she was giving me a faux pout.

"i'm hot; don't lie to yourself."

she rolled her eyes, and i laughed before heading into the kitchen. i fixed myself a glass of water.

"so, did you have fun last night?" billie raised a brow as i leaned back against the counter and took a sip of my water.

i shrugged. "i guess."

she propped her chin in her hand as she leaned over the kitchen island and stared at me. "you're clingy as hell when you're drunk." she giggled.

my jaw dropped. "i am not."

"'please just stay!' 'you gotta hold me!'" she mocked with a shit eating grin.

"stop!" my eyes widened. "shut up!"

<~~~~~>

"be still!"

"it's cold, bruh! stop it!"

it's a couple of hours later. me and billie are at her house now. she had suggested that we do face masks, so we're currently doing them in her bathroom.

she's sitting on the counter, while i'm standing in between her legs. she's trying to apply it to my face, but i'm not letting her because it's fucking cold.

"stop being a pussy! it's not even that cold!" she huffed.

"it is cold!" i narrowed my eyes at her as i tried to pull away.

she reached out and grabbed my neck to pull me forward again. i raised a brow, while her eyes widened. "oh?"

"i didn't—" she started to stumble over her words as she moved her hand, her face turning red. "i didn't even mean to just— i'm sorry, i—"

"chill out, shorty," i chuckled. "it's fine. i don't mind." i winked.

"you're gross." she smacked my shoulder.

i pouted but she resumed putting on the face mask.

when she finished putting mine on, she started applying her's.

"i can, like... feel it getting hard, bro." i said. me and billie made eye contact before we both bursted into laughter.

"you idiot!"

"i didn't mean for it to sound like that!" i said through my laughs. "i swear i didn't!"

when we calmed down, i placed my hands on either side of billie. i looked up at her as she continued to apply her face mask.

"why are you staring at me like that?" her face scrunched up.

"give me a kiss." i said in a teasing tone as i made a kissy face at her.

"go away!" she laughed as she pushed me back.

i laughed too as i moved closer again. "you don't wanna kiss me?!"

"no!" she giggled.

i stood on my tiptoes to get close to her face. our lips were only a few centimeters apart. i watched as her eyes flickered down to my lips.

"liar." i whispered.

i watched as she face got red before she pushed my back once more, which made me laugh loudly again.

once she finished applying her face mask, we waited around for them to dry and everything.

while we waited, i cuddled with pepper. she growled as i did, but eventually just laid there and let me cuddle her.

"thank you." i told billie in a mumble.

"for?" she raised a brow.

"making me take care of myself and shit," i chuckled as i gestured to the face mask. "i appreciate it, seriously."

<~~~~~>

a/n ayooo

thoughts?

predictions?

how are y'all doing? are y'all good?

words:
1110